Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipser Game

1)Who's your role model? Who do you look up to and wish you could be like?
2)Who's the most famous eclipser of all time? Cannot be the same as your role model.
3)Who's the nicest eclipser? Cannot be the same as any of the above.
4)Scariest eclipser.

1)Balliztik1\. He's one of the only people to be respected.
2)Marsh, Mellowz, and Grayfox.
3)Admiral Refuge, Desiderium, or Gaming Ace.
4)All of you except for the above mentioned people.

1\. Robin
Explanation: Robin is a coding genius, he sees potential where no one else can.  While he can be lazy hes just to good to be true ;)  Like it says on his Website "Essence - Robin made it so it's gotta be good ;)!"

2\. Marsh or Unnown or Mellowz / Scribbles
Explanation: Without Marsh none of us would be on this forum right now.  But I gotta say that Unnown is a pretty cool / amazing VB coder.  He created a working Turn Based system in about 2 days for me :P And I saw Mellowz / Scribbles because hes just such an amazing coder and has really advanced Eclipse as a whole

3\. DrNova
Explanation: To all of you he might be a little mean / cynical but to me the Doctor is in! :P But hes a great person because no matter how many times I bug him or ask him questions he always answers them with a virtual grin on his virtual face :P

4\. Renzo.
Explanation: This one doesn't need an explanation.

1)Still Balliztik.
2)Marsh, Grayfox, or Baron.
3)Still Gaming Ace.
4)Still Renzo. (My signature is an actual representation of the horrors he gives children.)

@MrMiguu:

> Maybe if you spontaneously combust! lol jk, I never want anything like that to happen to you! xP

id want that to happen to that PeteM guy, god that guy is lame!
but if Bob Smith were to come back, he would totally be the most famous guy ever! XD

but hmmm…
1.i dont really look up to anyone, more like they look up AT me while im raping them!!
2.hmmm... probably marsh, there isnt a single person on this forum that doesnt know who he is :P, but he certainly isnt the best eclipser ever XD
3.ME of course, who else gives you guys free candy? dont get much nicer than that!
nah but seriously, nicest guy would have to be Bob Smith, that guy was awesome, not like that loser PeteM! havent seen either of those 2 for a while now actually...
4\. im not afraid of anything!

... ok maybe im afraid of Gwen and her hello kitties, leather suit and whip :sad:

1)Who's your role model? Who do you look up to and wish you could be like?
2)Who's the most famous eclipser of all time? Cannot be the same as your role model.
3)Who's the nicest eclipser? Cannot be the same as any of the above.
4)Scariest eclipser.

1\. Godlord, so I could say regards on every post
2\. Marsh…..he is the dude in charge...
3\. Renzo, he does stuff for me...
4.Anna, I'm afraid if I get banned it would be from her or godlord....

1 Bob Smith… he's like Chuck Norris only better!
2 Godlord, he's so polite saying regards after every post
3 Desiderium is pretty nice, all tho he's no Bob Smith!
4 PeteM his face gives Freddy Kruger nightmares!

1)BALLIZTIK1! WHY DOES NOBODY ELSE ON THIS THREAD RECOGNIZE HIS SCRIPTING G0DZL337N3SS!?
2)Marsh still
3)Gaming Ace still
4)JBA with his freaky pictures, Niko with his clowniness, or Renzo… because... you all know why

1\. To be honest, Anna with her pixel art, lolz! with his PS leetness.
2\. Hmmmm…. King_hentai? maybe... or TYM.
3\. Gwen, hands down. I haven't met a nicer person online, nor do I think I will... :P
4\. Nobody is scary, but if I had to choose, I'd say Niko... even though there is nothing scary about him... 0.o