Find results in...

Smokes

zombie0hour

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@danieltheslayer:

> I smoke pot everyday. It's fun getting toked, and the sense of thrill I get when I go to a drug deal and hope I don't get capped. And the adrenaline rush I get when the police search my house, car, and other belongings. It's just so great. I hope they never legalize this shit or it'll just get boring.

i never get thrill at a drug deal, its kinda like, hurry hurry hurry…
the cops have never searched my house, what are you, drug lord?
dont have a car, so now im guessing your 16+
hope you dont get capped? what the cops wont SHOOT you, they want you in jail...
its just so great, ah, i can agree there

@ everyone else :

i think everyone goes through a drug phase, i've never done coke, dont plan on :p
and shrooms havent yet

I guess I'll be serious. The hardest thing I ever smoked was a cigarette and I didn't like that. I get my "high" off of combat. It's so damn fun, when I can't fight people I'm either a) playing games for a bit, or b)training.

@Robin:

> I smoked cigarettes during the day, Cigars when I can be bothered, smoke pot if I'm out, hookah when at house parties and smoked shrooms once.
>
> Stopped smoking pot recently and started spending my drug money on ecstasy.

Dude, dont do ecstasy.  Dangerous drug.

Haha, that's why I said "high." The quotations, I used them. :p
Anyways, I just train the stuff in US Army field manual (oddly, the release this to the public). I need to find a sparring associate to practice the grappling stuff, a sparring associate that isn't frail, unlike my friends.

Not sure why you would smoke shrooms, but alright. I was thinking of doing Ecstasy but decided to stay away. No need for holes in my brain quit yet, pure MDMA isnt that bad but like anna said good luck. Not sure about cops searching your house lol. Where i live you can like walk down the street smoking a joint and no one will care. If cops find you with weed they will take it and smoke it themselves.

@Al:

> its easier if you walk and smoke cuz if your standing huddled in a corner cops are like 'wtf'
> but if your walking and smoking they wont get you 'cause they think its either a cig if theyre far away and then wont bother

Some cops ride by just to make sure its a cig

im not into drugs…. but if you want to do it then so be it.

I have not and will not do anything more than pot. All tho Acid sounds interresting, and DMT i think its called sounds neat.... i will never do them.

I did smoke pot socially for like a year, like 5 years ago, but i never actually purchased my own pot. All for some stupid guy.
I smoked cigaretts heavly for a year... all for the same guy! >.<
then I turned into a social smoker and only smoked at work on break... once again never bought a pack for like 2 years.

Now im smoke free, and plan to stay that way. Funny thing is I hate the smell of cigaretts, yet i smoked like a pack a day for a while.