Smokes

zombie0hour

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm tired, going to sleep now…

Also, WOOT 400th post.

On my 1337th post (if I reach it) I'm posting pron.  :3some:  Nah prolly not, cuz then I'll get a ban. But I'll still do something cool.

EDITEDITEDIT

Ok, marsh there's something wrong. I know for certain this was supposed to be my 400th, but it still says 399\. What gives?

I noticed this before, but I didn't really care for it.

I'm going to sleep anyway. Later

zombie how old are you, you sound like a kid waiting for christmas :p
( theres no offence/flame baiting in this post, just saying )

anyways,
wow you guys have posted a ton since last post..
( and no bone = pas brainwashed )

this girl i know has a hookah its pretty cool, she has  a hookah room in her house, and we all sit around it and just puff

Once a week!?!?! Are you nuts, five times a day, 2 hour sessions each! Gonna get a fez and wearing that with a scraf and dance around like a happy drunk! I will get one of those mutiple hose hookahs and smoke all the hoses at once! I will then have a cigar stuck up my nose with duck-tape so i wil be puffing that as well. Stick a cig up the other nostril too. Its an amazing combination! At this rate i think i may have just found the best way to kill something in 1 year!  :O

One reason why i will never try cigarettes because i know so many in my family who smoke them and just can not quit because they are so addicting. I am slowly losing my grandpa to them he got mouth cancer and lost half of his tongue. But he has lived a good life so i guess its no so bad for him. Everyones gotta so some way or another.

I just want to sit back in a nice longue chair, with a smoking jacket, a fez, and a good ol'brier pipe and make small talk about how E=MC2\. The strange thing is they did studies and they showed that the pipe smokers mortality rate of ones who smoked 2-4 bowls a day was only a tad bit higher than nonsmokers. In some cases, pipe smokers actually outlived nonsmokers which suggests that mabey in the stronger, non fruit flavored pipe taboco their is actually something that can help you a bit. Also those studies did not draw a line between people who inhale the smoke, and puff it like you should.

@Bone:

> meh pot is alright
> once i did a ton of pot each day for 2 weeks straight
> it was crazy/amazing
> then i stopped and got sick for a month
>
> it was wacked up
>
> but its not worth it my marks dropped so low
>
> cigs are just dumb, go do a pipe/cigar
> ( or hookah)

I've never smoked pot, or smoked >.>  it's stupid.  Don't get the point.