Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Smokes

zombie0hour

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, make better use of lives otherwise wasted. NATO countries can't zerg rush like the commies, so Uncle Sam needs you to kill as many of them as possible. Before we are overrun. Go now. Enlist. FIGHT 4 FREEDOOOOOM!

@danieltheslayer:

> Keep rolling, just because it's cool to be peaceful and shit. Ducking hippies. But seriously though, combat is great. Some poeple don't enjoy it because their pacifists. What do you think pacifiers were made for.

I'm rolling my eyes, because I've come to beleive that you are a moron.
I'm tired of hearing your lame combat references like your some sorta navy seal.
You dont do, or know shit, no matter what stupid books you've been reading.
Your not a badass.
Get over it.

Wow, no shit I'm not bad ass. I'm just 16, haven't gotten into the military yet. By the way, people made lame has hell renzo pedophiliac rape references and no one called them stupid. So, because I occasionally comment on combat related, or refer to combat related things, in no way makes me a moron, but rather you just for thinking that. I never once seriously said I could kill anyone with my bare fists, seeing as how I study firearms most of the time (I've only studied the Army field manual, not mastered any of that shit due to the fact I have no one to fight against). Get over yourself, really. Think about this when you go cry over cut down trees and sit around singing songs about love and peace. In the real fucking world, that shit exists only some of the time. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best is something great to keep in mind.

@danieltheslayer:

> Wow, no shit I'm not bad ass. I'm just 16, haven't gotten into the military yet. By the way, people made lame has hell renzo pedophiliac rape references and no one called them stupid. So, because I occasionally comment on combat related, or refer to combat related things, in no way makes me a moron, but rather you just for thinking that. I never once seriously said I could kill anyone with my bare fists, seeing as how I study firearms most of the time (I've only studied the Army field manual, not mastered any of that shit due to the fact I have no one to fight against). Get over yourself, really. Think about this when you go cry over cut down trees and sit around singing songs about love and peace. In the real Ducking world, that shit exists only some of the time. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best is something great to keep in mind.

Stay off the weed…:P

Mainly what annoys me most is you continuous references to "combat".
You've never been in combat.  Have no idea what combat is like.

I dont know if you get in fights at school alot, or "practice" crawling through the bush and paintball sniping tree's or something, but thats not combat, and the reference is annoying.

@DrNova:

> Mainly what annoys me most is you continuous references to "combat".
> You've never been in combat.  Have no idea what combat is like.
>
> I dont know if you get in fights at school alot, or "practice" crawling through the bush and paintball sniping tree's or something, but thats not combat, and the reference is annoying.

gangsters are combat. maybe he gangster?

For some.
All those anti smoking things are hit and miss per person.
For some people one of them might work, while for someone else that same one wont help for sh_t.

Every person ends up having a different method and different ways that they can quit, there is no "one fits all" method.