Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Smokes

zombie0hour

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people become potheads for life though, and thereby eternally retarded.

Dont get me wrong, I've done PLENTY of different drugs in my time, but I never was a lifer.

Most people dont have the smarts/willpower to eventually quit, or know when its time to quit.
Most people are weak.

@danieltheslayer:

> Bullshit, some find none-retarded things fun. I like chess and cards.

I just think its better to experience life. Different opinions. Your going to do some stupid stuff in your life but at least know you no. I dont think i can explain it so that people will understand me.

@danieltheslayer:

> I don't have problem experiencing life, but rather doing stupid stuff. Combat is excluded from such though.

well mainly im saying your bound to do something stupid. You see smoking weed bieng stupid and pointless, i know alot of people who would disagree. Doesn't mean either of us are right.

I bought pot off of a guy who smoked weed, and he was a doctor, really smart dude to.  He just did it very casually.

Like I said, some people have control.
Most dont.
I dont think weed is stupid though, its natural, and not harmful.
Its the people who are stupid.

I know some poeple who abuse it, but most of them just moved onto harder drugs. It is a gateway drug in my opinion but just using weed doesn't seem that bad. Though if you do smoke it for a very long time all the time you can get pretty dumb.

Everyone i work with smokes like a eighth a day and there fine. Then there's this one retarded kid.

The problem with cigars and cigs is, why smokem, if your gonna damage your lungs, then
do something thats worthy of it, like getting high
why smoke cigars? and dont say, Oh but they taste good
ok. go eat a peach or something

im only gonna fuck with my lungs just to get high
not for the fun of it

easy as that

@DrNova:

> *rolls eyes at the lame repeated combat references*

Keep rolling, just because it's cool to be peaceful and shit. Fucking hippies. But seriously though, combat is great. Some poeple don't enjoy it because their pacifists. What do you think pacifiers were made for.