Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Smokes

zombie0hour

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't exacly taste like anything. Its kinda weird to explain. You can slightly taste whatever fruit is in the hookah. It smells nice tho. Pretty strong smell.

I didn't say it does no damage. I'm not sure if its better, or worse than tobacco. As I said, scientists disagree on the issue.

All I can say is, if you don't do it too often, I don't think it will cause any problems.

Also, lol at Marshs comment.

Sounds like a fun thing to do with friends. I'm confused do they have hookah inserts that are non tabcoo flavored with fruit or are they just tabcoo flavored with fruit? I mean i do not care since its only one and a while I'm just asking. Lol i just watched a video of a guy smoking a hookah on youtube wow it looks like so much fun im dieing for hookah! agggh!!!!! Must smoke hookah!

I'm not entirely sure. I found a few articles claiming that they all have tobacco, and that the people who sell them are liars.

Also marsh, I don't have one. The bar gives you the hookah, you don't bring your own… That would be weird. Lol

I prefer one hosed ones, because you can get allot of smoke out of it, hold on, I'll post a pic.

![](http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5420/97582385do3.png)
By [adrianko](http://profile.imageshack.us/user/adrianko) at 2008-10-17

No, I'm not showing my face to a bunch of random people on the internet ;)

Even if it is tobacco im sure its not really going to harm you that much if you smoke it like once a week for like a few hours or so. Its a long smoking session of like an hour or more right? And it is perfectly legal to buy hookah products at 18\. Start a hookah thread or something becasue cigars does not really fit this one lol.

I changed the name to hookah and provided information on the first page about the cigar thing and how its hookah now lol. So lets talk about hookah here lol. Is hookah addicting in the sense of a dependence? Also do you just inhale it in like a cig and not puff or some fancy thing like cigars? And do you hold it in as long as you can to get the effect?

Lol, its a similar topic anyway. Smoking stuff….

I think I'm going for hookah this Sunday. If you go saturdays, at the bars I went to, they have belly dancers and sh**. Also, you need to pay like 35 bucks for food. That's why I'm going sunday :) only like 10$ + 2$ for a drink or something.

@AdrianC:

> Lol, its a similar topic anyway. Smoking stuff….
>
> I think I'm going for hookah this Sunday. If you go saturdays, at the bars I went to, they have belly dancers and sh**. Also, you need to pay like 35 bucks for food. That's why I'm going sunday :) only like 10$ + 2$ for a drink or something.

hookah is the bong used to smoke shesha

anyways shesha is great I'm 14 and they sell it at doller stores here in calgary.

Eh, I don't see where I would be smoking this anyway. I'll just stick to bars.

By the way, I live in Edmonton. Lots of Canadians here…
(Well, I'm not exactly Canadian, but I moved here like 5 yrs ago, and I am a citizen so yeah...)

Wow, during the time I typed this, 3 other people started talking about Canada.