Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Smokes

zombie0hour

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cigar really do not hurt you that much if you smoke them right by puffing instead of inhaling. If you smoke them once every 2 weeks to a month you will never get lung cancer and all of that other crap unless you are the most unlucky soul on the planet. Cigars have flavor unlike cigarettes, because cigars are wrapped in dried leaves which add alot of the flavor along with the quality of the tobacco

@zombie0hour:

> Cigar really do not hurt you that much if you smoke them right by puffing instead of inhaling. If you smoke them once every 2 weeks to a month you will never get lung cancer and all of that other crap unless you are the most unlucky soul on the planet. Cigars have flavor unlike cigarettes, because cigars are wrapped in dried leaves which add alot of the flavor along with the quality of the tobacco

You must really be uneducated about cancer.

Cigars ARE a better for your lungs, because you don't inhale them. The only downside is a little more tar in them. But cigarettes are retarded. They're gross and get you addicted. Cigars are nicotine free and actually taste good.

Derek would you agree with me that cigars can be a healthy and enjoyable habit if you are not an addict? And bone you are another victim of government brainwashing. They also say that even drinking one beer in your life or once in ahwile is harmful when it has NO longtime effects on the body. They just want people to stop using such things because their money goes towards paying for it in one way or another. As for your one cigar=40 cigs crap its 10 cigs on average depending on how heavy the cigar is, and that is if you inhale it. If you puff its not even one. Doing this once every 2 weeks (which is about the period you should have if you do not want to be harmed) , means you smoke 24 cigars a year. Twenty four cigars a year for say 80 years subtracting 18 becasue you have to be 18 to smoke and buy cigars… you would smoke just 2976 cigars in your life-time. Because puffing and smoking light cigars can make it less harmful then even 1 cig so lets say half a cig (if you are smoking light cigars, heavy ones are not as great anyway), then you would be smoking 1488 cigs in your life-time. Spread this out over a long period of time and not that harmful. I bet a cig smoker can go though this many in a month. Even cigs take about 20-30 years before if you are going to have issues with them (becasue its really a 50-50 dare) when you know you are going to die from them. Thats becasue you go through so many cigs. Cigars should casue alsmot no health issues what so ever.

How bout shisha? Lol

Went with a few friends last week to try it out. Its just fun cuz there's allot of smoke.

There's NO tobacco in it to its healthier than both cigs and cigars. The smoke is also filtered through water, so lots of bad stuff are left out.

Yeah, thats what I'm talkin about.

Also, zombie, yeah, its not as dangerous as cigars or cigarettes. There's no tobacco, and as I said, allot of crap is filtered in water.

Now scientists disagree on weather or not its safe. I've found articles saying that 1 session of shisha which can be anywhere from 1 to 3 hours is equal to about 1-5 cigarettes. I found other articles who say that they are equal to about 70.

Quote: The proposed law which would see the end of shisha smoking in public in the UAE has been bolstered by a report from the French anti-tobacco agency, OFT, according to Gulf News. The study found one shisha session is the same as smoking 70 cigarettes. Dr Layla Al Marzouqi, a cardiologist at the Dubai Hospital, said she hoped the findings would the end the 'myth' that shisha is safer than cigarettes.

Now the 70 number may be referring to people using tobacco hookahs.

I'm talking about herbal hookahs.

Ok, before continuing: Smoking Hookah is not safe. Even if most crap is filtered in the water, you are still inahling carbon monoxide which is bad for you.

I live in Canada, about 2 weeks ago I went to this one bar and they asked me for id. I'm 18 in 8 days from now by the way. Since I was under 18, I didn't try it.

Last week however, I went to this other bar and nobody even thought of asking me for ID. Now the second bar was owned by a family I think, and the guy didn't really seem like he cared if we were under 18\. (I was the only one under 18 anyway)

So I'm not sure if there's a law against it. (BTW, for people from the US, over here we're allowed to drink and all that from 18, not 21)

As long as you only do it like once a week, I don't think it would cause any serious damage. I mean, if you smoked 5 cigs once every 2 weeks or so, I don't think it would do any damage on you.

Another thing, I never smoked cigarettes, but every time somebody tries them for the first time, they cough, right? I didn't cough at all when smoking hookah.

I'm pretty sure its not as bad as cigs, and if you don't do it every single day, it shouldn't be a problem.