Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MrMiguu + Neon Project (Leak)

mrmiguu

• 2 weeks later...
@Kreator:

> Will you still work on it? Or neglect it to put all your time into your new project?

No, no. If anything atm I am only working on Lostica. After I get most bugs shifted out and more features in, as it slowly comes closer to completion, I will spend more time with Neon on this project (meaning most likely 50/50)

Also I think every developer in Online Games Should Know….....
@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> **it slowly comes closer to completion,**

I'm afraid Lostica will slowly die because **MMO's are never complete,** new bugs will arise, players will want more maps, items everything! So you should get some good (Eclipse) Mates and get them to help you GM and work on lostica. That way you have two teams working for you at once. SO Lostica can keep on going but under your control whilst most of your effort is on novalis.

@Crazy:

> Also I think every developer in Online Games Should Know….....I'm afraid Lostica will slowly die because **MMO's are never complete,** new bugs will arise, players will want more maps, items everything! So you should get some good (Eclipse) Mates and get them to help you GM and work on lostica. That way you have two teams working for you at once. SO Lostica can keep on going but under your control whilst most of your effort is on novalis.

Actually, currently I have David doing some awesome recoding of the Lostica skills, hes making them have levels, and each level you gain 1 skill point, which you may distribute into the skills as you may. The skills will be displayed as Skill Icons, not just a name on a list. Also hes adding a buddy system, fixing the skill action bar, and many more features he has yet to tell me about. I trust him because he is an extremely experienced coder and I'm his buddy so I trust him. I also have Eric working on new paperdolled Armors/Hats for Lostica, when he finishes up tomorrow, i'll see how he does and then officially declare him part of the team. Another update is Im going to make it so you dont have to click on a target before using a skills, just walk next to the monster/player and use the skill, its based on an auto targeting system created by DG1423.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> Actually, currently I have David doing some awesome recoding of the Lostica skills, hes making them have levels, and each level you gain 1 skill point, which you may distribute into the skills as you may. The skills will be displayed as Skill Icons, not just a name on a list. Also hes adding a buddy system, fixing the skill action bar, and many more features he has yet to tell me about. I trust him because he is an extremely experienced coder and I'm his buddy so I trust him. I also have Eric working on new paperdolled Armors/Hats for Lostica, when he finishes up tomorrow, i'll see how he does and then officially declare him part of the team. Another update is Im going to make it so you dont have to click on a target before using a skills, just walk next to the monster/player and use the skill, its based on an auto targeting system created by DG1423.

You make it sound like David and I are 2 different people. xD