Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Goodbye Eclipse.!

Mulkaar

Goodbye Eclipse,
I'm leaving and I'm afraid I will have to leave you behind I can't say why but I must. I really hope for you all in the best and thanks to you all for being so kind. Goodbye. This is a tragic and sad moment and I am actually crying Eclipse has always been a part of me. I am moving up to New Castle to pursue my career as an Archaeologist and will soon be off to Rome to dig up some Romans. Good luck in the future. I love you all.

Good bye Crazy Smurf, I didn't have the occasion to know you much but I wish you the best of luck in your career! Who knows, maybe you'll make a big find up there.

Anyway, if you have the time, you can always drop by to say hello… =)

Good luck!

good luck crazy smurf. I hope you return some day with some awesome discovery of ceaser's right nipple or something. (I doubt it, but how cool would that be??) I didn't know you personally, but you seemed like a nice guy with nice works. I wish you luck in your future career and in life.

also, don't forget your password, so you can come on in 15 years and show everyone's ceasers right nipple. I always wondered what it looked like. ;p

Have a nice life, because most of us don't have any,
Oracle

-edit-
dam you smurf! you posted before me. And you read my post before hand. Hpow is that possible? Maybe im the crazy smurf and you're the oracle…

-edit-
and newman...

Thanks all. Lol I am just digging some pottery at first I'm studying kinda ancient Greece - Romana. I think Rome is frist for a bit. Then a bit of Greece and Macedon then some Persia. Ancient history is what I love. LOl his right nipple. Well I might find something but ofc Museums get first pick then the Archeaology company I work for then everyone else then me seeing as Im a recruit lol.

Also lets not have an argument lol.  They do but at the moment it'll be Practical (Rome) then it'll be paperwork if we make any amazing finds but even if I find like something crap I still have to write a page for each type of item lol.

Bye smurf..

just remember.. never leave your hat, and if you find the ark, dont look into it!!

OH and maybe you'll find stuff like this…
2,700-year-old marijuana stash.
Archaeologists found the still-green plant material in a grave uncovered in China's Gobi Desert. They believe that the marijuana was buried along with an ancient shaman as a mark of high respect. And speaking of "high" ... lab tests showed that the once-potent pot had lost its psychoactive effect over the centuries.