• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fruitpunch:

> thats fake
>
> and I know how to beat the maze xD

nope i did it to my sister and she jumped up and started crying her ass off…couldn't stop laughing even while getting yelled at...almost got it on tape till my phone ran out of memory

I once had my toothbrush flushed halfway around the U-bend of a toilet once by a 2-yr old boy. (My nephew).
That was fun. >_>

His older brother, when he was like, 5, got angry and decided to stamp all over my rare, expensive figurines (They were only warhammer, but there was alot of costly ones in that set! Little rat!)

dude if there's one thing i learn growing up it's how to get the soap taste out of your mouth, when i was little every time i cursed in front of my mom she would make me take a small bite of soap and chew on it and spit it out (oldschool punishment) "wash your mouth out with soap" kinda deal but anyways to get the taste out of your mouth get a pack of saltine crackers, chew them up alittle bit then spit them out used to take me like 6 crackers but i got pr0 after awhile and made it down to 4 crackers …  saltines ftw man