Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Goodbye Eclipse.

It truly has been fun to be on eclipse, but the truth is, Eclipse _is_ an addiction. I feel that after my time here, I have contributed my fair share. I do realize that I have said I was leaving once before. So I don't want this to be taken in the wrong way. I just have so much work to get done, working on Fuseline Studios, starting a real career. I just feel that it is truly time to say goodbye, one last time.

For me, everyday I get on eclipse. I just have that feeling that I have to get on, and I have to share the latest with Fuseline Studios. But now that I think about it, that feeling is just an addiction, an addiction to getting replies. Some people wonder, how is eclipse addictive? Well I'll tell you why.

* Everything is timed perfectly, when you get bored of being here, something new happens, when you get bored of that, another new thing happens.
* Its real people. The owner isn't just straight to the rules, he is friendly, and is a favourite in the community.
* Everyone is doing some game. Almost everyone here is doing a game. Just seeing other peoples progress is really interesting and fun.
* Every member has privileges. You can get a different name color, start groups, join groups, get sub boards, moderate sub boards.
* Completely community based. Eclipse is basically run through the community. Without the members, eclipse would be nearly pointless.

There are many reasons why eclipse is addicting, but something we all should realize, is that addictions are usually not good. An addiction to eclipse is fine, untill in intertwines with your lifestyle. I am staying up to 2:00 AM or even 6:00 AM just because I spent time on eclipse.

I truly am sorry that I feel I need to leave, but I do believe that it will majorly benifit me and Fuseline Studios. I may pop in time to time, but I will keep that as minimal as possible. Just so that I don't completely close out Fuseline Studios from this forum, I will provide links.

http://fuseline.net
Fuseline.net is Fuseline Studios website, truly, it is all you need to find information on Fuseline Studios.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/board,213.0.html
The link to the sub board of Paradise Online. It has some old info on it in the old topics board. However, by the rules of the WIP board, it most likely will be completely removed after a month of no updating passes by.

I would also like to include my Msn email. You can always contact me whether you want to talk, have any questions, want help with graphics, whatever. My email is [email protected]

I hope that you don't take this in the wrong way, as if I am just going to come back, because I probably won't. Goodbye Eclipse, I had fun while I was here.

- slym
Founder of Fuseline Studios

@The:

> Goodluck in life man I said I was leaving to a new engine which I have but I still pop back quite often.

not something to say on these forums… Also, I still talk to slym on MSN almost daily, so him leaving doesnt really bother me.