Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just… wow. [Lostica related]

mrmiguu

• 2 weeks later...
The second screenshot i hop was just to show the platform tiles because besides that there's nothing else going on. The menus are still very plain just a different color. Theres no ladders or anything there really. The background horrid and I would have never showed that off. No trees, no things for grapples… its almost a down grade. Yet the platform tiles do look 80x better if that counts.

@Robin:

> I prefer the older player sprite. >_>;

I am not using that sprite seen in the 2nd screen shot anymore. I converted to a much better/detailed version of more Chibi/old style to make the perfect style for Lostica.

@Niko:

> The second screenshot i hop was just to show the platform tiles because besides that there's nothing else going on. The menus are still very plain just a different color. Theres no ladders or anything there really. The background horrid and I would have never showed that off. No trees, no things for grapples… its almost a down grade. Yet the platform tiles do look 80x better if that counts.

That was just to demonstrate the tiles. I improved the background, added elevators (Lostica uses an elevator system instead of ladders), added trees, and added houses.

Thanks, Niko. I gave these sprites hair so now they look even better. I am also starting to draw the maps before hand so then I have a better idea at what I want the cities to look like. So far I have only drawn Villa and it looks really cool. I still need to make efficient trees and a custom backdrop to go with these new tiles and make the game go fully commercial.