Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse - Super Nova

Zetasis

Eclipse - Super Nova

100% working ESN Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?waywgkpa0daad28

*If anyone would like to host a mirror please post the link and I will add it here.*

Eclipse - Super Nova is an Eclipse Stable edit with a few added features. Along with Eclipse - Super Nova and the source I am also including a Sprite Sheet with 387 sprites, a fairly large ready to use Paperdoll sheet, a 32x64 Sprite Converter, Breeze Sprites, ready to use Breeze Items, a 32x32 Sprite sheet, and a blank 32x64 Sprite sheet to go long with the Sprite Converter.
*Also changed the Server and Client icons to fit the name*

Features:

~~Spell Hot Bar - The Spell Hot Bar can hold  up  to 9 spells (had to edit the source to limit each player to 9 available spells due to an error). To add a Spell Icon you must first make a 32x32 image and save it as a .GIF image and name it exactly what the spell is it belongs to and then place it in the spell icons folder located in the GUI folder. Spell usage is the same as standard Eclipse except you no longer have to memorize spells, just double click the spell icon. To remove the Spell from the hot bar simply left click the spell icon.~~
Had to remove the Spell Hot Bar due to it being buggy. If someone has a fix please send me a PM.

Buff, DoT, and HoT spells - Thanks to Scourpious2K you can create Buff, DoT, and HoT spells! You can also select whether its target is the caster, party, or the player's target. This also gives the ability to set "Cool Downs" for spells. Simply set the duration and the frequency of the spell to the same amount.

Quest System - Thanks to Zamin Eclipse - Super Nova also comes with a Quest System and Quest Log. Instructions on how to use the Quest System and Quest Log are included.

Multiple Currencies - Now shops can except multiple currencies. Just create an item to add to a shop, set the shop currency to be what is excepted for the item, add the item, then set the shop currency back to the main currency (for this to work the very first item you create must be the main currency.

SP Bar - SP is no longer displayed on the character stats screen, it has a bar just like MP, HP, and EXP.

Im pretty sure that is all that is included in Eclipse - Super Nova. If you have any questions or comments please post. I will add screen shots soon, sorry for the wall of text.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly everything I added can be found in the Source Tutorials board. I just simply added these features because of all the request for them. I was going to make a game with this engine but decided to start a new engine using MRDE.03 for some VB6 practice.

Good solid work :) I like this edit…so far so good..Original post pretty  much says it all...lots of popular source edits added...The only other really popular edit I do not see are pets (However, I could care less about pets haha)...One thing that would be cool to add are different stats like D&D stats similar to Eclipse €rypto...but other then that this is really cool, very solid release...Keep up the good work !!!

HAHA !!!! coool! !!!! i like you Zetasis thanks so much i would really like if you could put in a pet system and some little features that are easy to put just by scripting,cool engine and i think everybody will use it.

EDIT : i don't see any instructions on how to use the Quest system i searched on ESN server and client and nothing…
where is it ?

@Amidamaru:

> HAHA !!!! coool! !!!! i like you Zetasis thanks so much i would really like if you could put in a pet system and some little features that are easy to put just by scripting,cool engine and i think everybody will use it.
>
> EDIT : i don't see any instructions on how to use the Quest system i searched on ESN server and client and nothing…
> where is it ?

Sorry about that. Here is a link to Zamins Quest System. Instructions on how to edit quest can be found there.

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,51512.0.html

@Zetasis:

> Multiple Currencies - Now shops can except multiple currencies. Just create an item to add to a shop, set the shop currency to be what is excepted for the item, add the item, then set the shop currency back to the main currency (for this to work the very first item you create must be the main currency.

Did you use my tutorial to do this? I'm curious because I have a tutorial on how to do this in the Source Tutorials board.

@Kimimaru:

> @Zetasis:
>
> > Multiple Currencies - Now shops can except multiple currencies. Just create an item to add to a shop, set the shop currency to be what is excepted for the item, add the item, then set the shop currency back to the main currency (for this to work the very first item you create must be the main currency.
>
> Did you use my tutorial to do this? I'm curious because I have a tutorial on how to do this in the Source Tutorials board.

Yes I did it was a great tutorial thanks for taking the time to make it.

As for the Spell hot bar and the error has anyone else had these problems? I do not get these errors sorry.

well for me everything works i think and btw thanks about the link to the quest system ! and keep up the good work i also still requesting spell type like shapshifting and summoning pets and also try to make the pet system there are some released you only need to import them and fix them if they are bugged XD,Anyway Cool engine