Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse - Super Nova

Zetasis

LOL. Sorry, Yes I am back from work now but I still have not gotten around to fixing it yet. Besides just work I do have other commitments as well. I am 22 years old and married with a baby on the way so please excuse me if I do not get around to it in a timely manner. I know how it feels to have to wait for a simple fix but if you really need it that bad you can always get VB6 and do it your self. There are tons of sites with VB^ to download from, none of which I will post so you will have to look your self. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything if I did.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
```
Private Sub Class_Initialize()
    Set m_Server = JBSOCKETSERVERLib.CreateSocketServer(GAME_PORT)
    Set Sockets = New colSockets
End Sub
```
im getting an activex error 429 i ran server in debug and found that code can anyone help me? :lipsrsealed:

• 2 weeks later...
@chiccora:

> I dont know if this is a problem with Super Nova or Stable in general…
>
> But the stats are messed up a bit, and I think it is an easy fix I just have no idea how to do it loool
>
> Anyways, when in game, I click on the button "Stats". So obviously my level as well as my stats come up (Level, magic, speed, str, def, points)...The text for "Magic" and "Speed" are in the wrong order, they need to be reversed...so for example, when you click to add a stat point to Magic, it will say "Your speed has increased!". Also if you create a new class that has Magic of 10 and speed of 5...when you go into the game with this new character under this new class, the Magic will show as 5 and speed as 10..so in the end all that needs to be done is move the Magic into the Speed section..any idea how? I am using the original Nova client with the spellbar (Although I edited the GUI to remove the spellbar)...How can this be fixed?

Please help me where i need to change something to magic and speed is correct? in server or client? I tryed with VB6 a lot of times but it's not working…

• 2 weeks later...
I have a suggestion, and if you could get this on there, I would start making my game right now!

Make the engine compatible with any sprite size. Just make it calculate the size of the image, and then cut it into frames. I have an awesome sprite but its larger, I like it bigger because I can have more detail on armor and such. I don't want to downsize it because it looks bad when re sized.

Also, could you release a open source version? I'd like to edit my in game interface.

Thanks!

â–º Play

@Jeff:

> I am very tempted to use this instead of Eclipse Stable…. Are there any problems with this edit?

Damian is debugging ES. So if you really want to use this version my recommendation is: Once Damian has debugged it fully, follow the tutorials and add the same features this Edit has to ES. As the creator of this edit said: This is just ES with a couple script tutorials added.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks and as far as new features go I don't know if I will be adding much more. I basically did this for those who can't add the features them selves, however, I have recently started playing around with this again a noticed a few bugs that need to be worked out so that is what I am doing now. Expect a long over due update soon. I may add a new base GUI as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not good at scripting but there need to be something like

>! THIS IS NOT REAL SCRIPT xD
if QUEST.NUMBER Then
      Call Playermsg(index, "Quest has complited.", WHITE)
AND.SCRIPT.WHO.FINISHES.THIS.QUEST
Else
      Call Playermsg(index, "This quest has not started here.", WHITE)
End if

@Zetasis:

> What exactly are the quest bugs because as far as I knew it worked 100%?

You start quest 1 from Npc John, When you complete quest you can complete the quest to John and every one who gives you the quests…
I'm not goot at English, I hope u understand  ;D

• 2 weeks later...