Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic work on the dynamic tile part! Now I can use all my original Ambardia tiles without having to rebuild the tile sets. I tested it out and it works great too.

@Vitin:

> Its like 3 lines of code…If you can't do it by yourself you are a eclipse-retarded :)

It doesn't matter how many lines of code it is. A bug is a bug. It should still be noted for Robin to look at in the future. Using your logic, why should he even cont. developing Eclipse origins if we can all just patch the bugs ourselves?

> "Apparently you can set people on fire just by thinking about it. You would question the origins of such a skill and perhaps think about the possible side-effects, but fuck it. You can set people on fire."

> "The origins of this axe are unknown, but whenever you hit someone across the face with it horrible Japanese tentacles sprout from the ground and violate your victim."

Robin, I love your creative imagination, lol'd for like 15 minutes.

**Stuff Needed & bug fixes**

Theres a bug in NPC Editor. Like when I try to add a npc then push accept, etc. then I try to make it load for map but it didnt show up nor on NPC Spawn. So I restarted client and it showed up as 3\. Man <– like that. And it was on 2\. Man.. please fix

Edit: also, You need to add more npc drop options instead of one, Like you drop bones, then theres another item ontop of that. or more of items. Same for resources,etc. This whould be very helpful

Edit2: Also you need character selection. And a Character bubble text box when they type.

@SnOwFoX:

> Theres a bug in NPC Editor. Like when I try to add a npc then push accept, etc. then I try to make it load for map but it didnt show up nor on NPC Spawn. So I restarted client and it showed up as 3\. Man <– like that. And it was on 2\. Man.. please fix

…what?

@SnOwFoX:

> Edit: also, You need to add more npc drop options instead of one, Like you drop bones, then theres another item ontop of that. or more of items. Same for resources,etc. This whould be very helpful

Go add in the tutorial which Derrick released.

@SnOwFoX:

> Edit2: Also you need character selection.

I'm sure that would be very useful if there was more than one character per account.

Also, this thread isn't for bug reports. Go to the big green topic called **'REPORT BUGS HERE'** which is stickied in the Q&A section.