Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Azure:

> @Xlithan:
>
> > Why do I have to crawl through streams of bullshit just to find something that's actually related to the engine?  :renzo:
>
> Because other than the first post the entire thread is gibberish.

Gobbly Guck.
We need a like button ;]

i always used stable now i thought lets use orgins so i downloaded this and made myself an admin but he problem is when i push f1 nothing happends i dont get the admin console to start building my own maps i hope somebody can help me out

thx

@gregnator:

> hey nice job! but I got EE will there be an update for that 2? cuz I cant put all my stuff in the new EO and I dont want to do everything all over again?

It's impossible to update something which hasn't had a developer in years. It has been dead for a long time. Do yourself a favour and convert over to Origins. You'll regret it later on if you don't.

The instability is very good, yesterday's pre-alpha of my game, had 20 players online and everything was very good.

>! ![](http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TkhchtBS25g/TSZWgWJ_J2I/AAAAAAAAAME/twoRJApOnoM/s1600/1%25C2%25BAImagem.PNG)

Great job Robin.

@Hugo:

> The instability is very good, yesterday's pre-alpha of my game, had 20 players online and everything was very good.
>
> >! ![](http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TkhchtBS25g/TSZWgWJ_J2I/AAAAAAAAAME/twoRJApOnoM/s1600/1%25C2%25BAImagem.PNG)
>
> Great job Robin.

That looks pretty sweet! I really hope Origins can boost the professionalism of Eclipse games.

@Hugo:

> The instability is very good, yesterday's pre-alpha of my game, had 20 players online and everything was very good.
>
> >! ![](http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TkhchtBS25g/TSZWgWJ_J2I/AAAAAAAAAME/twoRJApOnoM/s1600/1%25C2%25BAImagem.PNG)
>
> Great job Robin.

I think you mean the stability. But thats pretty sick :), good luck with your game.

Idk if this bug has been reported yet, but when i make armour or a weapon and makes perk's to it, like plus 20 to strength when worn. Well they can wear the armour & plus their stats as they are and the game will read the perks as +'s so instead of +1 to strength it will be like +20, idk.. kind of messed up. Idk if its suppose to be like this but, people can duplicate easy, easly max out levels at low combat level, npc's do NOT drop. And so on…