Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that selfish? Surely being selfish is releasing an unfinished quest system. Personally I'd prefer something that worked even if it took another week.

@Sekaru:

> Actually, it is. You said you would release a quest system in EO knowing that it doesn't work, and neither you or anyone else knows how to fix it.

The quest system has nothing to do with Origins. I've yet to receive any information on how to replicate the bugs you've described. How can I fix something I can't even witness? Go make a thread about it or something instead of spamming up a thread which is unrelated.

@Hugo:

> I think people who take the words seriously here said, do not care what system this system or at least implement the self-tile would be very nice, the way to map is horrible compared to the rpg maker.

Then buy the autotile system from my shop.

Ya i am fairly new (about 1-2 years now )
and that avatar was a template. I merely selected among the many available.

i don't know who Baron is.

and Robin, if I buy the code from your shop, which i dont think i can right now because you temporarily closed down the single purchases, will it be compatible to the new version of EO?

p.s. Im using USD and it seems like you are extremely hostile toward dollars.

I think the new EO will have only new fixes no new fiatures like visable party or guild system that you have to buy and the athers stuff to,or make them by yourself.

If the commission WN source doesn't have it, don't expect origins to get it. Come on people you aught to know the system by now. Robin's private stuff > The stuff he sells > the stuff he gives away. Don't go asking for stuff he logically won't hand out when it benefits him to keep it for his own projects.

Robin, how have things been you ol' so and so? I haven't stalked this thread for a while… lol

@Azure:

> If the commission WN source doesn't have it, don't expect origins to get it. Come on people you aught to know the system by now. Robin's private stuff > The stuff he sells > the stuff he gives away. Don't go asking for stuff he logically won't hand out when it benefits him to keep it for his own projects.
>
> Robin, how have things been you ol' so and so? I haven't stalked this thread for a while… lol

Translation-He will not add the features from his shop to the new EO version.