Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

@Helladen:

> Alright sounds good thanks for clearing that up. Sorry about saying it was a bad design then. xD

I don't understand why you'd think I'd have the paperdoll sprites in a different layout from the character sprites. ;x

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Saito00:

> but
> -could sprites also be bigger than 32*64?
> -could paperdoll sprites be bigger than 32*64, but exactly for 32*64 char sprites (that provides huge possibilities for pd weapon and headgears placement)

Character and paperdoll sprites are already dynamic. Make them whatever size you want and Origins will automatically understand and render them at this size.

@Tylian!:

> @Robin:
>
> > No.
>
> Robin not crushing someones dreams with a simple two letter word for once? Bah!
>
> FIRED!

I thought he meant it's not difficult to convert back to the old sprite format…which basically make Kin's life easier.

Sincerely,
Rithy

@Rithy58:

> @Tylian!:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > No.
> >
> > Robin not crushing someones dreams with a simple two letter word for once? Bah!
> >
> > FIRED!
>
> I thought he meant it's not difficult to convert back to the old sprite format…which basically make Kin's life easier.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

Lol. He did. I'm just picking on him for not crushing someones dreams for once.

**Edit:**
@Tylian!:

> @Tylian!:
>
> > Robin. Gimme the UDT for the maps.
> > I wanna write a converter.
>
> I repeat.
>
> The Origins 1.2.0 UDT. So that we can all move our existing maps over to the new version.

*sigh* I guess I'm going to have to wait for 1.2.0 to come out? (Assuming it's called 1.2.0).

OH! You're right! I mis-read your post…but now that I re-read it, I'm surprised, too!

Hahaha, I'm just kidding...please don't kill me, Robin.
Your work is awesome and I can't wait to try the Auto-Tile. I never use it before(don't tell me to download RMXP and try it)

Sincerely,
Rithy

EDIT : 777th post xD

@Tylian!:

> The Origins 1.2.0 UDT.

It's not finalised. Release day is when I tie all the loose ends up in a way which is acceptable for the public. The UDT structures are tightly linked to feature development. As systems change, so do the UDTs. When the 1.2.0 UDT structures are finalised, that means the features are finalised, and thus ready to release.

In fact, most of the previous releases have only had their UDT structures finalised on the actual day of release.

@Kinjiru:

> Would it even be possible to make a converter?
> And if you make one Tylian! would you release it to the public?
> If the answers are yes that means I can finally start mapping

I shal indeed make one, but as robin has said:

@Robin:

> It's easy to make a converter. Converting from 1.1.0 (Current Release) to the next release is possible, with some data loss.

@Kinjiru:

> @Vålöñシ:
>
> > Is it possible to have animated tiles? (Like is it already on, or if it isn't, would you put it in?)
>
> Its not in the current version, but hes already made it for the new version

New Version as in 1.1.1? ;D?

@Vålöñシ:

> @Kinjiru:
>
> > @Vålöñシ:
> >
> > > Is it possible to have animated tiles? (Like is it already on, or if it isn't, would you put it in?)
> >
> > Its not in the current version, but hes already made it for the new version
>
> New Version as in 1.1.1? ;D?

idk, whatever robin calls the next release