Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rushεr:

> @samih1996:
>
> > 'The server seems to be down please wait a while or visite : http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/
>
> Did you had your server already open while you had that message?
> If not, I advice you to open your server before logging in with your client.
>
> @samih1996:
>
> > I mean, I am normaly really good with eclipse but origins I find it really complicated but I think it is better than the normal eclipse.
>
> It isn't rocket science.. If you know how EE works, I'm sure it isn't that hard to understand EO as well. Maybe you should read some VB6 tutorials before using Eclipse Origins?

i didnt, but if something like this happens to my players i dont want them to visit this site, i want them to visit my site

@Robin:

> @samih1996:
>
> > I didnt, but if something like this happens to my players I dont want them to visit this site, I want them to visit my site
>
> modConstants. Change the website string.

WOW thanks man!! i got to change the name from there too!!! :D!

@Ne[o:

> x link=topic=57637.msg645997#msg645997 date=1275918673]
> Robin will EO have a Graphics Encryption?
> <3

Wouldn't it be kindda pointless for him to release an Encryption system with Origins since everyone would have the same system so everyone would know how to decrypt it….

@Ertzel:

> @Ne[o:
>
> > x link=topic=57637.msg645997#msg645997 date=1275918673]
> > Robin will EO have a Graphics Encryption?
> > <3
>
> Wouldn't it be kindda pointless for him to release an Encryption system with Origins since everyone would have the same system so everyone would know how to decrypt it….

Password Encrypted as well.

Wow, for the first time in my life I've hit a true cultural barrier. I saw your reply and began searching various dictionaries. And *Gasp a true life paperbound dictionary here at home. Defence is the british English, or "True English" way of spelling it. In American English or "Relaxed English" it is spelled Defense. That's craziness.

wow… idk if i went retarded or what but i cant add new player info for the life of me.
Any chance somone could throw a quick tut up for me(and im sure others)?
Simply add a Luck stat. dont bother with changing it once its set after add player.
I tried this sooo many times with diff methods.
Copying another stat to just tackling it as its own enum set.
I am either missing something somewhere or just dont know how to do this in EO.

I feel like such a newb for asking... please feel free to split this and add to board of shame(as long as i get an answerXD)

@Tompwnageâ„¢:

> Robin, if you get a chance please read this topic:
> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,61251.0.html

That's not a glitch, Rusher is right. Robin can't make a paperdoll system to suit everyone so he made this system which you should be changing to make it work for you.

@Soul:

> @Tompwnageâ„¢:
>
> > Robin, if you get a chance please read this topic:
> > http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,61251.0.html
>
> That's not a glitch, Rusher is right. Robin can't make a paperdoll system to suit everyone so he made this system which you should be changing to make it work for you.

Sorry about that I just didn't know xD
How do I tweak it? *Yes I have VB 6.0*

@DocZoppaII:

> Wow, for the first time in my life I've hit a true cultural barrier. I saw your reply and began searching various dictionaries. And *Gasp a true life paperbound dictionary here at home. Defence is the british English, or "True English" way of spelling it. In American English or "Relaxed English" it is spelled Defense. That's craziness.

Welcome to the world.

@Anna:

I love your Lucky Star reaction images. xD

@DocZoppaII:

> Wow, for the first time in my life I've hit a true cultural barrier. I saw your reply and began searching various dictionaries. And *Gasp a true life paperbound dictionary here at home. Defence is the british English, or "True English" way of spelling it. In American English or "Relaxed English" it is spelled Defense. That's craziness.

Really,
I have never seen it spelled as "Defense", I have always known it as Defence.

@Demonic:

> @DocZoppaII:
>
> > Wow, for the first time in my life I've hit a true cultural barrier. I saw your reply and began searching various dictionaries. And *Gasp a true life paperbound dictionary here at home. Defence is the british English, or "True English" way of spelling it. In American English or "Relaxed English" it is spelled Defense. That's craziness.
>
> Really,
> I have never seen it spelled as "Defense", I have always known it as Defence.

I've known it both ways.  Although I think of defense as more correct. But, truth be told, they are both correct. Defense is used more in North America, where Defence is used more in Europe.