Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How Much does your school suck?!

devilbleep

Seriously. I think MY school is the worst. There's like 18 pounds of rules, which all suck.
And you can't run. Anywhere. And its and OUTSIDE school.
If you run you get a referral.

There's a dress code, your pants need to fit without a belt, your shirt bottom can't go below the part where your fingers connect to your palm, you must always wear your ID on your neck.
Those are just SOME of the rules.

There's a really big forbidden item list too.

I would tell you, but it's like a page and a half long.

So, I ask you, is your school worse than mine?

You're complaining about a dress code? Pretty much all schools over here have a set uniform.

I disliked school when I was there. But now I can laugh at the younger generation. Muhahaha.

Also, College & University are amazing in comparison. Never, ever go to Sixth Form. It's shit.

@Grant:

> Seriously. I think MY school is the worst. There's like 18 pounds of rules, which all suck.
> And you can't run. Anywhere. And its and OUTSIDE school.
> If you run you get a referral.
>
> There's a dress code, your pants need to fit without a belt, your shirt bottom can't go below the part where your fingers connect to your palm, you must always wear your ID on your neck.
> Those are just SOME of the rules.
>
> There's a really big forbidden item list too.
>
> I would tell you, but it's like a page and a half long.
>
> So, I ask you, is your school worse than mine?

nope. You definitely go to the shitter of education.

lol that sucks, the school i went to was awesome a bit scary but awesome.

Its go to be the crazy kid that everyone wants to be a friend to just incase they flip out and start shooting people LOL.

But yea our school had a few dress code rules nothing bad, like no flip flops and guys cant wear ear rings. just normal stuff.

we didnt have metal detectors its a small school. Many times in the metal shop building Ive seen people pass small fire arms around. And just about everyone had a pocket knife on them.

@Grant:

> Seriously. I think MY school is the worst. There's like 18 pounds of rules, which all suck. **Have it**
> And you can't run. Anywhere. And its and OUTSIDE school. **Have dont run rule**
> If you run you get a referral. **Yep**
> **If you push someone, expelled.**
>
> There's a dress code, your pants need to fit without a belt, your shirt bottom can't go below the part where your fingers connect to your palm, you must always wear your ID on your neck. **Yep, Yep, Yep, ID's Suck lol. I hate em too.**
> Those are just SOME of the rules.
>
> There's a really big forbidden item list too. **Its as long as longcat….**
>
> I would tell you, but it's like a page and a half long.
>
> So, I ask you, is your school worse than mine?
> **Drinking water tastes horrible
> Noone knows how to act polite.
> Seriously, the spelling of these guys was me in 2nd grade. Some dont even know how to spell incredibily. It sucks…**

@Ddunit:

> 3.5k people in my school.
>
> No metal detectors.
> 3 1/2 pages of rules.

thats alot of people…

we had around 1-1.5k in elementry, Jr. High, and High school combined. about 100 students in each grade.

also as in size of our rule book it was a sheet of paper with about 20 rules or so