Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shoutbox Temporarily Disabled

Marsh

Probably not the shoutboxes were not switched for a better version. The old one was causing a ton of problems so i switched to a working option. Though i will try all the options so going back to the old one may be done.

@Gwen:

> nope everyone knows england time doesnt mean anything…. its all about the north american times!
>
> No worries marsh.. you'll get it fixed as soon as you can :azn:

We're not the ones with '-+#' in our Timezone's name. ;P We have the original timezone. ;o

enters this conversation

why not switch to the old one till the new one is fixed?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:renzo:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
love ya 2 robin

and darn ya jungle toe, you see what u done now?

@Gwen:

> nope everyone knows england time doesnt mean anything…. its all about the north american times!
>
> No worries marsh.. you'll get it fixed as soon as you can :azn:

Did you mean North Fail Europe? Because I've never heard of North America before.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@SHADERS:

> enters this conversation
>
> why not switch to the old one till the new one is fixed?
>
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
> :renzo:
> Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
> love ya 2 robin
>
> and darn ya jungle toe, you see what u done now?

@Marsh:

> The old one was causing a ton of problems

im not even gonna go into that godlord >.> and good job throwing the topic off topic ;D

so anyways, why not change it back to the old one till the new one is fixed?
Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post

oh nvm then. continue

leaves the convorsation

@Gwen:

> curse you robin…. i'll get you one day!
>
> @Shaders marsh said the old one cause problems too, so it wont really matter. The site is still having issues even without a shoutbox.
>
> @goddie  :rolleyes:

@SHADERS:

> im not even gonna go into that godlord >.> and good job throwing the topic off topic ;D
>
> so anyways, why not change it back to the old one till the new one is fixed?
> Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post
>
> oh nvm then. continue
>
> leaves the convorsation

Ah, so I see you lot are from South Fail Europe, as the North would probably agree with me.

Regards,
  Godlord.

The shoutbox is back for now, we are in the que to be moved to a new server as apparently the nginx wasnt working on the old one and it was still using apache. So now with the setting back properly hopefully it will work until we get moved.