Find results in...

First Marijuana Experience?

Sowtis

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bone:

> We started getting rolly papers off a homeless person after and then my friend got a one hitter. Just at the time we were pretty uneducated.

There's a difference between being uneducated and having no common sense. xD

If you don't have anything use an aluminium soda pop can.

@Anna:

> Take an empty pop can, turn it so the mouthpiece/hole is aligned with you (the front).
> Hold it so both your hands are around it and your thumbs are in front.
> Push in with both of your thumbs in the center of the can until the sides start bowing outward.
> Push in the sides and flatten them "up" toward you.
> You should now have a roughly rectangular flat depression on one side, and two flattened sides forming a small wall around it.
>
> Now the next part, making the hole. My method, I took a pen knife and poked a slit though the can at the bottom of the depression, and made several similar slits there. A small knife is best for this, because you don't want the holes too big, but if you have several thin slits you don't need a carb (a vent hole for many pipes and bongs).
>
> That's pretty much all you need. With the flattened sides it should be easy to hold while you use it to smoke, and the spout on the can should be about the same level as the depression, so when you suck in the smoke it will flow up out of the interior of the can.
> :cheesy:

@[PIE:

> Rodriguez link=topic=61506.msg651071#msg651071 date=1276896636]
> You know, I just want to say for the record I have not tried pot. You guys are lucky that you can't incriminate yourself in this country. xD
>
> - Adulese

Marijuana is practically decriminialized in plenty of states, stop being such a fascist. :icon_nif:

• 1 month later...
First time smoking pot wasn't a big deal for me, was at a mates with about 6 other people we lit up 3 spliffs and did a windmill was great fun hit me slightly after and I had just a massive lazy stoner then started giggling now I smoke weed whenever others have it or when I feel like it which is rare basically I just smoke on occasion (I.e if it's been preorganised or at a good party). And prices down in Kent are

Tens - £10
Eigth - £15
Quart - £40
Half - £60-80
Ounce - £80-100

But when I was younger my sister used to make sure I didn't get beaten up or fucked over so she would pick up and as everyone knew/fancied her I would get wicked deals I remember getting given a Quart for free once :D

@Marsh:

> Yea salvia is nuts I've heard. Didn't do much for me think it may only work on some people.

You have to hold it in for as long as you can, and however many x it is has a factor. And you gotta take at least 2-3 hits before you succumb to your new reality.

PS: It didn't do much for me my first time either.

I hate how weed doesn't do much to you if you don't smoke it frequently. It's probably why 80% of everyone I know does it.  It's also really annoying when people act hardcore with weed and try to be all fucking cool with it. GOD that's damn annoying.

@l0lz!:

> I hate how weed doesn't do much to you if you don't smoke it frequently. It's probably why 80% of everyone I know does it.  It's also really annoying when people act hardcore with weed and try to be all ducking cool with it. GOD that's damn annoying.

It's because you don't smoke sweetheart.

And yeah legal shit is usually good depending on what kind. All of mine has been free. Fuck the dodgy shit. He had this shit for 30 that tripped you like salvia, but lasted for 3 hours :3\. If I had the cash I'd buy it.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @l0lz!:
>
> > I hate how weed doesn't do much to you if you don't smoke it frequently. It's probably why 80% of everyone I know does it.  It's also really annoying when people act hardcore with weed and try to be all ducking cool with it. GOD that's damn annoying.
>
> It's because you don't smoke sweetheart.

So assholes bragging about a harmless plant being some hardcore drug like Meth aren't annoying when you smoke weed? Jesus Fucking Christ, that makes me not want to touch it even more. ;X