• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Wraith:

> Uh, I got hit in the head with a rock once, lol
>
> I got nothing that can beat that, you win Thorn  :cheesy:

With a rock? ive been hit in the forehead with a lawn dart.
![](http://learnsomethingnewtoday.us/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/lawn-darts.jpg)

Alright, lets see what random shit has happened to me.

-Stabbed in my right hand with a knife trying to disarm someone who I … didn't necessarily think would try and stab me.
-Climbed the top of a street light which I fucking kid you not, fell down. And I only weigh 60kg so there was seriously no reason why it fell down other then terrible rust and craftsmanship.

So you guys consider having fun as showing a picture of your stomach? I don't know what the duck I've been smoking but that sounds pretty lame if you ask me. I see this topic has gone towards all of the insecure nerds here trying to justify their manhood by stating things that have happened to them in the past that would classify them as "tough." I see asshoels all the time on MySpace that make their main picture a picture of their "abs" and try to "get chicks." I also noticed you updated your little profile info thing to read: "I'm 15… ladies ;-)"

hes just having a bit of fun I assume I wouldnt worry about it. As for injuries I know I can take a pretty damn good amount of pain.

Oh yea and as renzo just mentioned. Go check out spanions pic that man is ripped.

@Kreator:

> Alright, lets see what random shit has happened to me.
>
> -Stabbed in my right hand with a knife trying to disarm someone who I … didn't necessarily think would try and stab me.
> -Climbed the top of a street light which I ducking kid you not, fell down. And I only weigh 60kg so there was seriously no reason why it fell down other then terrible rust and craftsmanship.

[+ 20 strength  / + 10 agility]  for ingenuity

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> So you guys consider having fun as showing a picture of your stomach? I don't know what the duck I've been smoking but that sounds pretty lame if you ask me. I see this topic has gone towards all of the insecure nerds here trying to justify their manhood by stating things that have happened to them in the past that would classify them as "tough." I see asshoels all the time on MySpace that make their main picture a picture of their "abs" and try to "get chicks." I also noticed you updated your little profile info thing to read: "I'm 15… ladies ;-)"

[ +80 charisma ]  nice very nice indeed  XD

I ripped my achilles heel once and because I was far out from any signal I had to drag myself within range of reception to get ambulance. Then when at Hospital I put up with multiple staff poking my now disconnected muscle with their finger because "they had never seen one ripped for real before" following that I put up with an agonising couple of months being on crutches travelling to a different city up and down stairs, trains and within School walls teaching. Didnt pull one day off sick nor did I use painkillers.
Oh and I have around 10% body fat and built like a brick s.house :P

I built a muzzle-loading roman candle assault rifle once. Lesson: the things are hard to aim, and next time don't build it out of wood.
Other than that, it actually worked really well.
Also, it turns out Marsh can matrix-dodge a roman candle shot that accidentally bounces back at full speed. True story.

One time, some guy came up during halloween and I blacked out. I woke up in the hospital with an axe in my head. It was real. Lodged. In my skull.

Please note the following picture is extremely graphic, and not recommended to be seen by anyone at any point in their life times. This is me with an axe in my head. I don't remember much of it, but I survived and with little to no long term side effects. Took me only 9 months to recover after the removal surgery.

>! ![](http://i47.tinypic.com/246j50o.jpg)

Does this make me manly?

@мсичġġєт:

> That's not an axe! That's a mattock!

Sorry, I couldn't really see it considering I was unconscious, and I'm not up on my bladed weapons that much.

@мсичġġєт:

> How about the time when I became I chicken head?
>
> >! ![](http://morsy.freehostia.com/azoz%20chicken_head_nugget%20in%20macdonald.jpg)

How about that time you failed to post an image? Ehe?

@silentdemonic:

> no offense but I nearly just puked up my Pizza. T_T
>
> I wish I could have shown you my leg when I got a bloodclot! REVENGE!!!

I'm going to be honest. I browse 4chan. Nothing affects me anymore except this, which I found out from 4chan yesterday:

~~DO NOT VIEW THE LINK IN THIS SPOILER UNTIL YOU READ THE DISCLAIMER BELOW!!~~

>! Okay I can't post this link to the general public, PM me if you must view it.

==DISCLAIMER==
Please note that the above link in the spoilers is one of the most disgusting things in the ducking world and I highly recommend not to view it unless you are unaffected by pretty much anything, and have a very strong stomach and mind. If not, you could get seriously ducked up.

The above link is not safe for work, and really not safe for anyone. If you are under 18, I recommend not to view it, just because it really requires a lot of maturity and sanity to not go insane from viewing something like the above.

If the moderators feel this is too ducking sickening for this forum and it's community, feel free to delete the spoiler with the link inside it in this post. If that happens, anyone still curious as to what this is may feel free to PM me for the link.

If you can not stand 2girls1cup, then, whatever you do, do not click the above link.

Once again, the above link is extremely graphic and is literally 100x worse then the previous image I posted.

This link is screwed up beyond infinity, but it is a safe site in general regarding viruses/security/etc.

The above link has scarred me for life.

Yes I am screwed up, I blame /b/ for that.
==END DISCLAIMER==

You have been warned. Please do not take the above warning lightly, because I am being extremely serious about every word I say in it.

@Yorty:

> Why did you post that… ;_;

I couldn't live with myself posting the actual link to the general public considering you don't need an account to view these forums, so I deleted the link.
Peoples who really want to test their sanity can PM me for the link.

@Yorty:

> No I mean, WHY did you post that. What was the purpose of it. :|

Mainly to test people's sanity. The couple people that replied didn't seem very affected by that axe or w/e in the head, so I wanted to see how far you guys can go before breaking down. Just to know my audience, and you know, be fucking wierd.

@Yorty:

> @мсичġġєт:
>
> > How about the time when I became I chicken head?
> >
> > >! ![](http://morsy.freehostia.com/azoz%20chicken_head_nugget%20in%20macdonald.jpg)
>
> How about that time you failed to post an image? Ehe?

Wut?
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/a7d82587374aac24451177f75a90afa1.PNG)