How many members are "real men"?

magezhilo

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Olliepop#20:

> That's a beautiful horde poster on the wall

That's not a poster, it's painted lol. If it were a poster it'd be gone by now. I haven't played WoW for just about a year now.

EDIT: you missed the drawing of nightmare from soul calibur below it  XD

@Wraith:

> @TimeBomb:
>
> > I do not see any real men in this topic, just a [insert word here] showing off their [insert word here] body.
>
> Don't be mad cuz you don't have a six pac too  :P

I don't. Want me to go parading my stomach around on the internets too? It'd be pretty epic I bet.
Oh wait, what is this, the internets, right..
![](http://i48.tinypic.com/2l9l1ub.jpg)
This is my six pack.

@[PIERATE:

> uh-nig-muh-xâ„¢ link=topic=61547.msg649910#msg649910 date=1276664204]
>   just for justification reasons aren't "men" considered over the age of 30ish????
>   don't think many people here are over or close to 30….

Technically "men" is a group of male homosapiens that are of or over the age of 18 years.

@[PIERATE:

> uh-nig-muh-xâ„¢ link=topic=61547.msg649910#msg649910 date=1276664204]
>   just for justification reasons aren't "men" considered over the age of 30ish????
>   don't think many people here are over or close to 30….

Ah, but I'm jewish and have had my bar-mitzvah. Therefore, according to the jewish religion, I am a man  :azn:

@Wraith:

> @[PIERATE:
>
> > uh-nig-muh-xâ„¢ link=topic=61547.msg649910#msg649910 date=1276664204]
> >   just for justification reasons aren't "men" considered over the age of 30ish????
> >   don't think many people here are over or close to 30….
>
> Ah, but I'm jewish and have had my bar-mitzvah. Therefore, according to the jewish religion, I am a man  :azn:

Legally you are not a man unless you live in Israel. I would know, I'm Jewish as well and have had my Bar Mitzvah as well. Was fun, I dozed off in the middle of it for a min or two and the canter [main singing bitch of the temple] had to wake me up… I was in broad view of the entire audience.

@TimeBomb:

> Legally you are not a man unless you live in Israel. I would know, I'm Jewish as well and have had my Bar Mitzvah as well. Was fun, I dozed off in the middle of it for a min or two and the canter [main singing female dog of the temple] had to wake me up… I was in broad view of the entire audience.

Heh, mine went off without a hitch. Only thing I regret was not having any alcohol at the party  :rolleyes:

@Wraith:

> @TimeBomb:
>
> > Legally you are not a man unless you live in Israel. I would know, I'm Jewish as well and have had my Bar Mitzvah as well. Was fun, I dozed off in the middle of it for a min or two and the canter [main singing female dog of the temple] had to wake me up… I was in broad view of the entire audience.
>
> Heh, mine went off without a hitch. Only thing I regret was not having any alcohol at the party  :rolleyes:

Mine doesn't exist.  :rolleyes:

I took a throwing knife in the leg, marched down a street with blood pouring from the wound, and washed it in a public water fountain.

I call myself a real man. Still have the scar, in fact. Healed pretty well but hey, now I'll always have something to remember Rome by.

@Thorn:

> I took a throwing knife in the leg, marched down a street with blood pouring from the wound, and washed it in a public water fountain.
>
> I call myself a real man. Still have the scar, in fact. Healed pretty well but hey, now I'll always have something to remember Rome by.

ok that's impressive [+20 strength] to you….

@Thorn:

> I took a throwing knife in the leg, marched down a street with blood pouring from the wound, and washed it in a public water fountain.
>
> I call myself a real man. Still have the scar, in fact. Healed pretty well but hey, now I'll always have something to remember Rome by.

Uh, I got hit in the head with a rock once, lol

I got nothing that can beat that, you win Thorn  :cheesy:

@Wraith:

> @Thorn:
>
> > I took a throwing knife in the leg, marched down a street with blood pouring from the wound, and washed it in a public water fountain.
> >
> > I call myself a real man. Still have the scar, in fact. Healed pretty well but hey, now I'll always have something to remember Rome by.
>
> Uh, I got hit in the head with a rock once, lol
>
> I got nothing that can beat that, you win Thorn  :cheesy:

nothing!?
I admit, I've never had anything as bad as that happen, but I have seen a guy ride their bike off a cliff, he and his bike bounced, then, like a minute later, he started crawling to the nearest gass station…

I was in a car when that happened.

someone did call the police though.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> You're a typical immature teenager, Wraith. Grow up.

Miguu, this topic is a joke… I'm actually pretty mature, I'm sorry that I also like to have fun  :rolleyes:

@Thorn:

> Having a six pack is actually pretty easy. Just be one of us people that doesn't put on any weight, you'll have what looks like cheesegrater abs.

I know, I only still have a six pac because I have a good metabolism  :P