Helladen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Heysen, again sorry for my bad english ;D

So my problem is… i cant download it. Alle links work at mediafire but this one not.
Can please make a mirror in a other site like ehhh Hotfile or ehh i dont know xD Choose you one.
And yes have all tricks try but nothing work ;D i stuck at Processing download request...

@Unknown_raven:

> The current download link is a bunch of bogus adware crap.  The download buttons being displayed are for other programs so that link should be taken down.

Not really, just scroll down and click "Save File To PC: Click Here."

• 2 weeks later...
@Kemerd:

> Worthless with the new EO, Not try to complain but…. >.>

Hmm, the new version of EO has been launched today, and this thread's original date is from 16-07-2010 so if i were you I wouldn't make posts like this, because it really looks like a complain.

Hey I'm a noob 0.0 but I really want to use the items and spell icons, but when I try and put everything in the folder it works fine but theres one problem that I can't do. In the inventory screen in game, the background is black but when you see the item, the background of the item is grey and it looks really bad against the black blackground. Here I'll show you a pic:

![](http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww307/Phaerah/sadf.jpg)

So yeah as you can see it looks extremely stupid to me and I don't want my players to see this. Is there anything I can do to fix this 0.0\. I edited the GUI of the inventory screen and changed the background from black to the exact grey and it worked but I still hate it. I just want the gray to go away and just the item in the black background.

IDK if I could convert them somehow but there like 600 or so items and I don't want to convert that much =P

@semlemsushi:

> Lol I tried looking it up but I failed it says I have to record something. But when I manually do the replace color technique, the color is always a darker gray not darkest black IDK whats wrong =P

Why are you telling me this? Go read a tutorial on Photoshop batch actions. >_>