Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Starter Pack

Helladen

@Sekaru:

> If you're gonna replace the colour manually do it in paint, photoshop over complicates stuff like that.

**Hahahahaha.** You have _got_ to be joking. In fact it's easier in Photoshop because you're not forced to contiguous fill.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does >_>. You gotta set the tolerance all the time or it'll get rid of some of the pixels of your items, I just prefer paint for the simplicity.

@_Lotus_:

> umm.. Macafee warned me of an unsafe download when I tried to DL this…

It's a folder of images. As long as it's not a bloody .exe or a propriety file type which is loaded in to a software program with some inherent security exploits then you'll be fine. An image cannot infect your computer.

@Helladen:

> This set contains a lot of resources for EO. I will not include the source or client just the folder of resources itself. This has custom edited Rpg Maker XP tiles with a lot more color to match VX sprites I was using. It has 1000s of sprites and paper-doll items. With many different resource graphics, spell icons, and spell graphics!
>
> I hope some of you enjoy this and find some use for it. I posted this because I quit using Eclipse Origins, and moved on to C#. The resources are outstanding and any beginner should take advantage of this.
>
> The credits can be located inside the graphics folder, simply credit those listed. I may have missed some, but it is most of the authors.
>
> (I will not provide the sheets I splitted although except for the tiles of course)
>
> I may be able to work out a deal for you if you ask in a personal message.
>
> Simply download the item from the link below and place it inside your client folder.
>
> http://jump.fm/NMXSI

im gona f*** you up,

• 4 weeks later...