Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How dedicated are you?

Draken

@Draken:

> Ive been here a while and there is yet to be 1 game fully completed.

Online games are never 'fully completed'. As for getting a solid release out and a few dedicated players; SD, Ambardia and WN have all got to that stage.

@Draken:

> Was wondering how dedicated everyone here is to their games. Ive been here a while and there is yet to be 1 game fully completed.
>
> So heres the question how dedicated are you to your game?

With this new project I've started recently, I've spent a lot of time every day (more than six hours per day due vacation, for the past few days) writing my cross-platform C code for my client and server. Other than that, I've spend some time writing some parts of the design and my friend is working on some music for the game, so yea.

@Robin:

> @Draken:
>
> > Ive been here a while and there is yet to be 1 game fully completed.
>
> Online games are never 'fully completed'. As for getting a solid release out and a few dedicated players; SD, Ambardia and WN have all got to that stage.

If a game was completed, it wouldn't be fun anyway.

Regards,
  Stephan.

Just noticed something: @NullSkillVoid:

> The fact I'm not working on a game right now doesn't exactly help. Less that 1 hour.

if you aren't working on a game shouldn't that be the last option? None I'm not working on a game, covers your answer better then less than 1 hour does…

@Draken:

> I do anywhere from 2-8 hours depending on the day. so I said 4-6
>
> and by complete I mean bug free and a full release.

You can't guarantee that software is bug free. Given that the software is logically correct, there's always a set of hardware that does something differently or even completely wrong.

Regards,
  Stephan.

@Draken:

> Was wondering how dedicated everyone here is to their games. Ive been here a while and there is yet to be 1 game fully completed.
>
> So heres the question how dedicated are you to your game?

Ambardia is fully completed. We spend anywhere between 3 to 8 hours a day on it.

@Ambard:

> @Draken:
>
> > Was wondering how dedicated everyone here is to their games. Ive been here a while and there is yet to be 1 game fully completed.
> >
> > So heres the question how dedicated are you to your game?
>
> Ambardia is fully completed. We spend anywhere between 3 to 8 hours a day on it.

Uber Win :)