Find results in...

First GF

NullSkillVoid

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NullSkillVoid:

> I just got my first GF irl, and was wondering if anyone had any tips? (No sex tips, were 14  :rolleyes:)

uhm.. Firstly.. If you wanna keep her as a GF.. don't refer to her as your first GF IRL..

And about sex.. my friends little cousin had sex a day before he turned 14.
as well as I lost it at 14 as well.

Tip.. She is ALWAYS right.
But.. Friends last longer then girl friends. SOOO.. don't abandon your friends for her.. but keep in mind, you need to spend time with her instead of the boys.

@NullSkillVoid:

> No sex tips, were 14

>_>

It's practically unheard of to be a virgin past 16 here.

Don't set your heart on the relationship. You're 14\. You'll sit around drinking vodka in the park for a few weeks, have awkward drunken sex, then she'll go date whoever's got the latest pokémon game in the playground.

You'll go through a hell of a lot of relationships before you're ready for a mature relationship. It'll come with time.

seriously dood, be yourself. That's the best advice to ever go by. If she don't like you for who you are then tough titties. That means she has to be ok with you farting, shitting, and all the other nasty stuff we boys are know for doing  ;)

I agree with Robin, yer 14\. This aint likely its gonna be the one, but you never know. So don't burn any bridges. (There's always gators in the water below)  :lipsrsealed:

Finally, just play it cool. Like I said, be yourself, and don't take shit fast. Thanks how babies are born. Haha, not that there's anything wrong with making babies but I bet you're not about to go buy Huggies aside from your grandmother's.  ;D

So you're 14 and you just hooked up with a girl. Well, about time. jk

Anyway, yeah. No offense but most tween relationships don't go more than a month or so tops. Mostly because little tween girls are idiot bimbos and most tween guys are to obsessed with their newly found sex drive to care what the girl thinks (if she does think). So my advice: do your best and listen to your girl, but if it ends make sure to give Renzo her number. ;D

- Adulese

@Robin:

> @NullSkillVoid:
>
> > No sex tips, were 14
>
> >_>
>
> It's practically unheard of to be a virgin past 16 here.
>
> Don't set your heart on the relationship. You're 14\. You'll sit around drinking vodka in the park for a few weeks, have awkward drunken sex, then she'll go date whoever's got the latest pokémon game in the playground.
>
> You'll go through a hell of a lot of relationships before you're ready for a mature relationship. It'll come with time.

The perfect summary of teenagers in Kent.

Either beat her so she is too scared to run away from you/tell on you or blackmail her to stay with you. THat's my way of getting girls to stick with me…

Protip: cup a feel, don't jump straight in to they pink meat. You being 14, and just now having your first girl friend expedience, it won't last long. Never does. But this one won't make your world shit. If she dumps your ass and you're sad, find a new bitch and move on. The words of my grandpa "pussy is pussy, no matter which way you turn it, you can still fuck it".