NullSkillVoid

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@shadowchris:

> @Tompwnageâ„¢:
>
> > Congratz, haha. I remember when I had my first gf, man that was really something. XD
> >
> > Well I am sure I could give you a couple tips. ;D
> >
> > 1\. Dig a bunker in your backyard and living room to be safe when that time of the month comes.
> >
> > Many Regards,
> > Tompwnage
>
> :huh:. What the fudge are you talking about XD

Bleeding… Robin beat me to it

-Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

@shadowchris:

> @Robin:
>
> > @Vash:
> >
> > > Robin, How many times did you break the Code of conduct in this thread?
> >
> > The same amount of hymens I've broken which were owned by female members of your family.
>
> I wonder why the crud do we have a team of admins like this XD

Because if it was left up to kids like you, this community would be dead and full of nothing. With us, yeah we're rude, dicky, odd, and naughty, but fuck, we've been around since you were shitting on walls sweetheart.

@Robin:

> @NullSkillVoid:
>
> > No sex tips, were 14
>
> >_>
>
> It's practically unheard of to be a virgin past 16 here.
>
> Don't set your heart on the relationship. You're 14\. You'll sit around drinking vodka in the park for a few weeks, have awkward drunken sex, then she'll go date whoever's got the latest pokémon game in the playground.
>
> You'll go through a hell of a lot of relationships before you're ready for a mature relationship. It'll come with time.

@Robin:

> Protip: Pretend to be someone you're not, because you're going to get your arse handed to you if you act like you do on here.

@Robin:

> @Vash:
>
> > Its ok. I'm actually gonna be 15 in a month. And unlike most of these dumbasses, I CARE about long term relationships, because I act at a more mature level then it seems like 50% of the people on these forms act anyhow.
>
> No you don't. You're one of the most immature people here.

@Robin:

> You wish I was interested in you, boy. Go ask the Catholic Church. They're generally interested in boys your age.

Protip: Robin always gives the best advice, listen to him.