Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Motorbike

Harris6310

My Dad has bought me my own 50cc motorbike. It's only a year and a half old. There's a few things that fixing and some rust holes on the exhaust. But other than that, nothing wrong with it. I'm only 15 so I have to wait until next summer before I can ride it on the road. That will give me some time to work on it. Here is a picture of one brand new:

![](http://www.vespaspares.co.uk/spares/modelImages/7690.jpg)

What do you guys think?

Thats not bad looking. My parents wouldn't let me get a crotch rocket if the bike went on their own insurance. So I settled for my dad's Suzuki then my bad bought a harley that I'd pay for which would be cheaper than paying hiim for the Suzuki. My mom didn't like the harley so I'm driving it now.

[![](http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss210/crzyone9584/th_IMG00110-20100331-1238.jpg)](http://s576.photobucket.com/albums/ss210/crzyone9584/?action=view¤t=IMG00110-20100331-1238.jpg)

Its a 98 FLHT Electra Glide. Its torn apart because I was cleaning it.

That is a picture off of Google… I don't know if you meant to just take a picture off of Google to show us your bike, or if you're trying to tell us that's the picture of your bike, but that's definitely not a picture you took.  XD

LOL its a mini crotch rocket lol we already sold one of those and we just got another running last week.

Ours are the 110cc engines :). but dude a 50cc… I was driving 50cc dirtbikes since I was 5\. Thats just a little toy...

wtf get something with a bit more power.

Also just FYI they Suck at turning.

@Kusy:

> Harris… I'm so happy for that person waiting for a liver transplant.

Your acting as if this thing is powerful enough to really hurt you.

Like I said its a toy. It might go 15 MPH at max speed. Its only a 50cc.

I ran my honda 200cc off the road and into a tree going about 50 mph and walked away from it.

The girl on the back was so lucky but its her stupid fault we crashed.

Another FYI - If you ever give a woman a ride make sure they know to lean with the bike and not against it.

Especially if they weigh more then you LOL. Thats what happen to me was giving friend a ride home she leaned wrong way. Since she weighed more then me she ended up taking control of the bike and we ended up in someones yard. I had a small scratch that didnt bleed she had a broken leg and broken collar bone… /shrug her fault so oh well

@Draken:

> @Kusy:
>
> > Harris… I'm so happy for that person waiting for a liver transplant.
>
> Your acting as if this thing is powerful enough to really hurt you.
>
> Like I said its a toy. It might go 15 MPH at max speed. Its only a 50cc.
>
> I ran my honda 200cc off the road and into a tree going about 50 mph and walked away from it.
>
> The girl on the back was so lucky but its her stupid fault we crashed.
>
> Another FYI - If you ever give a woman a ride make sure they know to lean with the bike and not against it.
>
> Especially if they weigh more then you LOL. Thats what happen to me was giving friend a ride home she leaned wrong way. Since she weighed more then me she ended up taking control of the bike and we ended up in someones yard. I had a small scratch that didnt bleed she had a broken leg and broken collar bone… /shrug her fault so oh well

Lol.

I dont have any pics of that but i can get some of our motorcycle shop in the next few days it was like lets see i was in 10th grade so

*counts to self

2001 when i got in that wreck.

Dont even have that bike anymore fixed it and sold it.

not the only wreck ive been in the first wreck was on an old school honda trail 70cc. Once again was bringing someone home and they didnt lean the correct way.

I did walk away from it but with a trail of blood following me. Still have the scar from that one lol

@crzyone9584:

> 800 or 1200\. I can never remember. I think its 800 because my dads new honda is about 1000cc bigger and his is 1800

1800cc?? Only championship races would need that sort of power!?

@Harris:

> What do you guys think?

I think at your age you should at least have a 150cc bike. As Draken mentioned 50cc bikes are toys for like 5 year olds. xD

For anyone interested I own a kawasaki zzr 250cc, 2000 model. currently respraying it and such, might take a pic when I'm done.

• 2 weeks later...
@Draken:

> @Kusy:
>
> > Harris… I'm so happy for that person waiting for a liver transplant.
>
> Your acting as if this thing is powerful enough to really hurt you.
>
> Like I said its a toy. It might go 15 MPH at max speed. Its only a 50cc.
>
> I ran my honda 200cc off the road and into a tree going about 50 mph and walked away from it.
>
> The girl on the back was so lucky but its her stupid fault we crashed.
>
> Another FYI - If you ever give a woman a ride make sure they know to lean with the bike and not against it.
>
> Especially if they weigh more then you LOL. Thats what happen to me was giving friend a ride home she leaned wrong way. Since she weighed more then me she ended up taking control of the bike and we ended up in someones yard. I had a small scratch that didnt bleed she had a broken leg and broken collar bone… /shrug her fault so oh well

It may be a 50, but that's all I can ride at 16\. (Even tho I'm 15) Also, for a 50cc, it's quick, my Dad got to 60 on it.

Harris I assume your british? Because when I'm 16 I'm getting a 50cc then 17 getting a bike. Draken in England 50ccs average around 40mph tops but many go into the 50s and 60s and Beau motorbikes for racing have way higher CCs im sure, 800 cc is tiny my big bro has a 900cc and some in the shop he works in are travelling bikes which are in the 1000ccs