Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Report CONFIRMED Bugs Here

Robin

Trying to compile a full list of all bugs to fix before next release. Please post anything you've found, no matter how small.

**Fixed in unreleased version:**
* Tilesets over #10 are listed properly.* Editing NPCs throwing up errors.

**Not yet fixed:*** Banlist.

**Need more information:*** Blank resource messages. (Can't find problem.)* Hotbar not working. (Can't reproduce problem.)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Slowpoke:

> I think this bug is still around. When you visit a different map and come back with different clothing the other player still sees you as you were?

Ah, I remember that now. Easy fix. Thanks.

Also in the process of adding project-wide conditional error handling. You can turn it on by switching 'Debug = 0' to 'Debug = 1' in the options. Do this when you ship your game and every single error the client/server receives will be logged and it'll continue running without a problem.

Obviously you should turn it off when actually adding stuff in or trying to track down a problem.

@Robin:

> Trying to compile a full list of all bugs to fix before next release. Please post anything you've found, no matter how small.
>
> Keep in mind the 'already fixed' list are simply ones I can remember.
>
> **Already fixed:**
> * Anything below the first row of shop items not working.* Casting bar problems
>
> **Not yet fixed:*** Clear blood cache on map change* Send paperdoll info on map change
>
>
> Can you post these fixes?* Clear blood cache on map change* Send paperdoll info on map change
> Those two I do need if they are a problem with WN.

I load server, server loaded. Open client, login when it shows in-game i get runtime error >.> Idk why

Then the client says "Runtime error '49' Bad DLL calling convention"

I debug the client, then the code below is highlighted…

```
Result = uncompress(tempBuffer(0), OrigSize, compressed(0), UBound(compressed) + 1)
```

I've been using ES cause EO don't work. And i wanna use EO for my game :(

This isn't a general support thread. I need to know all bugs with the source code.

@David, put zlib.dll in your SysWOW64 folder. Next time, make your own thread.

@Pebbles, As for trading currencies it's not a bug, I simply never added it in. I'll add it to the list so I remember to do it, nevertheless. How the hell do you make potions stack, anyway?

@Sekaru… you're a real spanner sometimes.