Find results in...

[EO] Report CONFIRMED Bugs Here

Robin

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sekaru:

> Robin, do you mind if we post some WN bugs too?

Of course I bloody do. WN is unrelated to the next version of Origins.

@Sekaru:

> I think he means "Awh did I really fail that too ._.?"

No, it's more to the point that it's not a fucking bug. Animations are supposed to render above everything else. Design Choices != Bugs.

**@Everyone,**

This isn't a place to come in and report problems you think you've come across. Go make your own threads for that. This is simply a place for me to list _confirmed bugs._

@Robin:

> @Sekaru:
>
> > Robin, do you mind if we post some WN bugs too?
>
> Of course I bloody do. WN is unrelated to the next version of Origins.
>
> @Sekaru:
>
> > I think he means "Awh did I really fail that too ._.?"
>
> No, it's more to the point that it's not a fucking bug. Animations are supposed to render above everything else. Design Choices != Bugs.
>
> **@Everyone,**
>
> This isn't a place to come in and report problems you think you've come across. Go make your own threads for that. This is simply a place for me to list _confirmed bugs._

Ok, sorry Robin.  :sad:

• 1 month later...
@[Cake:

> Woods â„¢ link=topic=66183.msg726149#msg726149 date=1293478725]
> @ShawnyBoy:
>
> > When I edit the item 1 and click save, I get Runtime error '9': Subscript out of range.  :lipsrsealed:
>
> I 've tested it here  , and it works perfectly.

Hmm, is it just Windows 7? .-.
All I did was change a few global constants, I haven't edited any of the code…  :icon_alabanza:

@ShawnyBoy:

> @[Cake:
>
> > Woods â„¢ link=topic=66183.msg726149#msg726149 date=1293478725]
> > @ShawnyBoy:
> >
> > > When I edit the item 1 and click save, I get Runtime error '9': Subscript out of range.  :lipsrsealed:
> >
> > I 've tested it here  , and it works perfectly.
>
> Hmm, is it just Windows 7? .-.
> All I did was change a few global constants, I haven't edited any of the code…  :icon_alabanza:

Im using Windows 7;

So I am not sure what exactly NPC Animations are for, I am assuming NPC spells or something, but when I set an animation for an NPC and then save that NPC then go to edit the NPC it sets the animation back to 0.

Also, not sure if this is a bug or not, but NPC range doesn't seem to effect how far they can attack. I'm not sure if thats what it is meant for but if so it doesn't work correctly.

@Zetasis:

> So I am not sure what exactly NPC Animations are for, I am assuming NPC spells or something, but when I set an animation for an NPC and then save that NPC then go to edit the NPC it sets the animation back to 0.

Probably just an editor issue.

@Zetasis:

> Also, not sure if this is a bug or not, but NPC range doesn't seem to effect how far they can attack. I'm not sure if thats what it is meant for but if so it doesn't work correctly.

Range is how far away they'll aggro you.