[EO] Report CONFIRMED Bugs Here

Robin

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I tried to ban a player the other day & the server crashed. I discovered under the modDatabase in BanIndex that the line

filename = App.Path & "data\banlist.txt"

needed to be

filename = App.Path & "\data\banlist.txt"

or it couldn't find the file because it was looking for serverdata/banlist.txt

• 1 month later...
this isnt big but anyways…
example:
create new spell -> vital 100,duration 5,interval 1,type heal mp.
my idea is to use a spell witch heals mp . and i wanted to continiously heal mp after but it just loads the 1st time and all the rest dont function. 1st time its blue and then it shows green colour (not healing).

heres another bug but fixed.  http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,69167.0.html

• 2 months later...
@_GameMaster_:

> when i cast anything other then a Damage hp spell, it doesnt take away any mp from the user

Known bug. I fixed it [in this topic](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,78205.msg838335.html#msg838335). The actual fix is in part 2, but you might want to do part 1 as well. You'll need Visual Basic 6 to implant the fix.

• 1 month later...
Heal MP over time doesn't work. The very first tick will heal the indicated amount of MP, but every tick afterwards heals HP instead.

EDIT: Sorry, not a confirmed bug. D:
I'll go make a thread instead incase it's meant to be like this.

**EDIT 2: [Confirmed.](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,78855.0.html)**

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
~~I was trying to have some friends log in. They both have win7 and were having trouble with the runtimes install. I followed the instructions and it didn't work. Then I looked it up in Q&A and they said to manually install the dll. Both Win7 PCs were missing the dx8vb.dll in the system32 folder. I gave them a copy of mine but it was incompatible (I have winxp) I wonder if the newer OS' directx install (DX11) doesn't have that particular library in the install anymore?

Also Im not dumb enough to download a dll off a google search… Maybe someone here with win7 could send that dll to me?

Any case I dont know how to fix this one.~~

EDIT

~~I got the dx8vb.dll it wanted in but now the clients is throwing up a Runtime error 429 Activex component cannot create object~~

EDIT

I figured it out and wrote a tutorial. We should look into making a new runtime.