Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So it's the 14th of Febuary again …

Adulese Games

@Kreator:

> I laugh at all the people who hate Valentines because they are alone and single. All over facebook was either people saying they love their partners, or people saying they don't give a duck and 'happy anti-valentines day'. I had a great day nonetheless with my girl. (:

Thank you! Finally someone who agrees on here lol

@Rusher:

> Hm, have been single on every Valentinesday, but I'm not really a person to notice these things. I'm not a hater of Valentinesday nor do I love it. It's just a normal day for me.

Same just another day. But then again I've never been in love.

If I wasn't with a chick on valentine's day, I was doing whatever. I tried to avoid being bitter. From an outside perspective, relationships seem stupid. From an inside perspective (depending on the person) they seem comforting. I like having a chick to talk with as opposed to only guys. I hate guys sometimes. They constantly treat their friends like crap. Girls will listen, more times than not.

ITP: Balanced kinship within the gender-pool.

I dislike Valentine's Day because of posts like this:
@Kreator:

> I laugh at all the people who hate Valentines because they are alone and single. All over facebook was either people saying they love their partners, or people saying they don't give a duck and 'happy anti-valentines day'. I had a great day nonetheless with my girl. (:

1\. When you're in a relationship you shouldn't NEED a special holiday to do fun stuff for eachother.
2\. It's obnoxious to act like you're superior because you're in a relationship. Everyone has relationships, it's a part of being a person.
3\. It's a hallmark/gift card holiday that isn't needed (see #1).

However, all this "so ronery" hate on Valentine's Day is retarded as well, and is about as useful as a marble in a popcorn bag… or something.

**@Anna** /agree

If anything, I dislike Valentines day because I feel obligated to do something special that day. What if I have school? What if I can't see my valentine **that day**? Guys never (or shouldn't) expect gifts on valentine's day but some girls who get hung up on the occasion do. That is a frustrating obligation that I can and must live with.

@Kreator:

> I laugh at all the people who hate Valentines because they are alone and single.

I've always disliked it even when I haven't been single. I think the Yanks call it a 'Hallmark Holiday'. Of course people are going to be bitter about a holiday based around celebrating your ability to have someone to stick your penis inside, especially those who've never been in a solid relationship. I have no problem with people celebrating it, but you shouldn't need to be told by the corporations what day to do it on and you shouldn't act superior just because you've found someone who doesn't get sick of you. xD

Oh, and apparently valentine's day is only for straight people.

@MrMiguu:

> I like having a chick to talk with as opposed to only guys. I hate guys sometimes. They constantly treat their friends like crap. Girls will listen, more times than not.

Then make some friends who are girls? o_O