Find results in...

E3!

Kinjiru

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yeximobile:

> Finally, we'll be seeing HD Zelda and Metroid, just as the gaming deities intended.

Really? More Zelda?! Metroid?! Oh my, I wasn't expecting that! Oh wait.

No, I dislike those franchises. Seriously, it isn't too much of a suprise that they're pulling out more Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby and whatever other classic video game icon. It's classic Nintendo, originality is better seen in Call of Duty.

Well, I guess Kirbys Epic Yarn was alittle original, but it's Kirby. My point still stands.

@Wolfinton:

> Really? More Zelda?! Metroid?! Oh my, I wasn't expecting that! Oh wait.
>
> No, I dislike those franchises. Seriously, it isn't too much of a suprise that they're pulling out more Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby and whatever other classic video game icon. It's classic Nintendo, originality is better seen in Call of Duty.
>
> Well, I guess Kirbys Epic Yarn was alittle original, but it's Kirby. My point still stands.

Nintendo has franchises celebrating 25 year anniversaries their doing something right. ;)

@Greendude120:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qSrmsDfK7o

Brilliant. Just what we need. The forums are in a bad enough state, the last thing it needs is Xbox fanboys tearing the thing to shreds. -_-'

@Yeximobile:

> Only one thing amtters at E3 ever. The only company ever to put on a good presentation. And thsi year they'll be unveiling…
>
> PROJECT CAFE!!!

The only thing I'm not looking forward to that is the price of the controller. o_-'

@Hamster:

> Brilliant. Just what we need. The forums are in a bad enough state, the last thing it needs is Xbox fanboys tearing the thing to shreds. -_-'
>
> The only thing I'm not looking forward to that is the price of the controller. o_-'

Well considering you don't need a 1-4,000$ tv to use it…. ;D

I agree. I think they made a faux pas by only concentrating on the controller, but it's got good specs. I understand why they only concentrated on the controller. The console looks like an external hard drive. lol

@Chakk:

> All they did was combine a tablet with a WII and try to catch up to the graphics of the other systems.

How's that a bad thing?

@Chakk:

> But then again, all 3 press conferences were complete rubbish. In order of best to worst: Sony/Microsoft are tied at just above worst, then Nintendo.

I think Nintendo and Sony did just fine.

Stop trying to hate on everything. >.>

@Chakk:

> It's not new, It's not innovative. All they did was combine a tablet with a WII and try to catch up to the graphics of the other systems.

While the other two try to play catch up with their motion controls… ;)