Find results in...

E3!

Kinjiru

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jungle:

> 1 controller would suck. I dont see why Nintendo would want to do that anyways. Most of their ad campaigns are centered towards "Family Fun", which cant really happen if only 1 member can play at a time.

You guys are really missing what I'm saying. It's not literally one controller. It's one Wii U controller. Wiimotes, and other stuff wouldn't be limited.

@Yeximobile:

> From what I've read it's 1 Wii U controller and 4 Wiimotes.

Yeah that sounds more like what I read. I'd rather have up to for Wii U controllers, or 4 wii motes personally. Positive note for me, using the WiiU as a screen means I can actually see what's going on… ;D

@Jungle:

> You are the biggest ducking idiot ever. First, you say all hardcore gamers play Call of Duty. Any hardcore gamer would know that that game is shit. Second, you proceed by saying the Wii is for Tennis and boxing. You fail to mention it has the virtual console, which allows people to play Game Cube, SNES, and more games on the Wii.
>
> Also, you know the Wii has Call of Duty too, right?
>
> You are a typical little kid, anything with blood and violence is automatically seen as exciting for you, without looking deeper into the true structure of the game. Call of Duty had no innovation when it came out. Zelda, Mario, and the like were all huge innovations (despite the fact that they just copy the same game over and over though…)

I do agree that and idiot is an idiot and you saying call of duty is shit is being idiot on your part. I frankly love the game, and I'm about a hardcore gamer as most people.

CoD MW2, Black ops, WoW, Madden, I tend to play almost every MMO out there. Yes I DO. Don't call people an idiot when you yourself make and idiot remark. I happen to love CoD and I'm probably one of the most hardcore gamers around (non-contest anyways) Being hardcore doesnt mean I'm  "good" at everything I play. I happen to be decent at CoD, WoW(PvP), APB, Rift, and quite of other games.

No CoD isnt SHIT its usually the players that make it shit. Oh yes, the players can make any game out there shit. Hence why I bounce from MMO to MMO to FPS to RTS, because of the shitty people there. I didn't read your whole post because that remark you made, made me not care what else you had to say. Because you call someone else and idiot when you yourself make a equal to if not worse statement then the person you said it to. Good job.

ANYWAYS ON TOPIC-ISH

I can't wait for Skyrim!

@Bloodmorphed:

> I do agree that and idiot is an idiot and you saying call of duty is shit is being idiot on your part. I frankly love the game, and I'm about a hardcore gamer as most people.
>
> CoD MW2, Black ops, WoW, Madden, I tend to play almost every MMO out there. Yes I DO. Don't call people an idiot when you yourself make and idiot remark. I happen to love CoD and I'm probably one of the most hardcore gamers around (non-contest anyways) Being hardcore doesnt mean I'm  "good" at everything I play. I happen to be decent at CoD, WoW(PvP), APB, Rift, and quite of other games.
>
> No CoD isnt SHIT its usually the players that make it shit. Oh yes, the players can make any game out there shit. Hence why I bounce from MMO to MMO to FPS to RTS, because of the shitty people there. I didn't read your whole post because that remark you made, made me not care what else you had to say. Because you call someone else and idiot when you yourself make a equal to if not worse statement then the person you said it to. Good job.

lolwut

@Azure:

> Can a Moderator lock this thread? It's just going to continue to degrade into more and more bias based argument about what games are better. <_< E3's over for the most part anyway.

Agreed. The no fanboy rule has been broken by all of us, and it will only continue to get worse. xD

My predictions (and hopes) for next year:

Sony will abandon the move completely and probably announce a new console in the works set for 2013-2014 and it will have similar features to the Wii U but more advanced. But the controller will be more like a dumbed down Vita-like object. I also expect them to make the Vita useable as a controller for their new system. And the screen for the controller will probably be 3D because they obviously wanted to incorporate that with Vita but they didn't want to be coined with copying Nintendo. So this is their opportunity for a 3d screen (Which I think Nintendo should have done for Wii U).

@Chakk:

> My predictions (and hopes) for next year:
>
> Sony will abandon the move completely and probably announce a new console in the works set for 2013-2014 and it will have similar features to the Wii U but more advanced. But the controller will be more like a dumbed down Vita-like object. I also expect them to make the Vita useable as a controller for their new system. And the screen for the controller will probably be 3D because they obviously wanted to incorporate that with Vita but they didn't want to be coined with copying Nintendo. So this is their opportunity for a 3d screen (Which I think Nintendo should have done for Wii U).

In other words, you hope Sony do their thing; Copy Nintendo?

The part about Sony copying Nintendo are my expectations/predictions, not my hopes. My hopes are that if they do copy Nintendo, they outdo their new system. And I hope they get rid of the move since it is not going anywhere (even though I wasted over $100 dollars on it)

But SOny have already copied Nintendo with Move. And there's a reason there isn't a 3D screen on the Wii U controller. It's a controller, with a touchscreen. You won't really be looking at it for the majority of the game, and since it has a touchscreen it'll get fingerprints on it. Fingerprints do not play well with 3D.