Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crystalshire:Developer's Edition-For Dummies

Rob Janes

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added Projectile Weapons in tonight, if a weapon type is a 'Ranged' Weapon. You can set the projectile texture (in the data files\graphics\projectiles) folder.  If a ranged weapon is equipped, attacking will fire it's projectile ;)

Schnurman is still hard at work on some graphics, they're coming along nicely.

Looking for another pixel artist to do graphics similar to 'Graal' (as that's similar to the style I'm looking for). PM if interested.

It's turned into my own game, but the 'source' will be available when I'm ready ;)  It's not for the faint of heart though, there's a lot of programming additions.  The graphics etc will not be included, I'll release the 'source' version with RMVX graphisc and a simple UI.

He said "you realise?".

Grow a pair of balls, already.

Rob, you really should lock this thread, and create a topic on Eclipse Projects. Then unlock it when you're ready, because there're clearly people either who have no patience, or are just posting the same repeated mindless "OMG LOOKS GUD, RELEASE ALREADY ZOMG."

![](http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/32/Oh_the_Drama.jpg)

Anyway, like Serenade says, you should lock it, then unlock it when you need to post a milestone. No-one's really adding anything very useful to this thread.

@Bonk:

> Anyway, like Serenade says, you should lock it, then unlock it when you need to post a milestone. No-one's really adding anything very useful to this thread.

Hate to agree with such a fuckwit but yeah, seems like the sensible thing to do

@Casper:

> Hate to agree with such a fuckwit but yeah, seems like the sensible thing to do

@Bonk:

> **No-one's really adding anything very useful to this thread.**

You really should read what I post before either jumping to conclusions regarding the tone of them like earlier, or spamming this topic with further agreement to a post which said that no-one's adding anything useful.