Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Chronicles Update 11!!!

SkywardRiver

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jaxx, not sure how much you are wanting to continue working on the engine anymore (since it seems this last version would be a great final release) but i have some more input of how to make it better if you are bored or maybe just need more ideas for your own game. This http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,69454.0.html is a kind of old tut on player titles which are giving based on level. Would be cool to use this but make them given by an item instead. Either way dude you have put together the best custom engine on here, much appreciated!!

i don\t like the quests and pet system.  (i don't understand them and some interfase don't like… and i have small problem with quests system.

and interfase maby it\s i like.  and you can try create interfase like in this  ------>> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,69326.0.html  )

but it's very goooood ^^) i like it)

sorry) i know, bad english(

@Yumi-chan:

> Just want to point out one annoying bug.
>
> This bug had been inside Modification(S) since the pet system was implemented.
>
> if you summon the pet, and u just suddenly log off, the pet is still there.
>
> The next time you log on, the pet become part of the map.

yea, this bothered me a lot when I tried Modification(S) for the first time

Sorry for being inactive of late guys.

For the pets I and several others have already answered this, please look back into the topic.

For those finding bugs, I'm working on it very slowly. If you're just going to keep complaining about it, go fix it yourself! I spent a long time debugging this system and I am proud that this is one of the most bug-free systems out there.

For those giving me ideas, I am taking them into consideration, but please note that I have a life and I can't just sit on my computer all day working on Eclipse Chronicles for a handful of thankful people.

For those who are grateful, I appreciate it deeply!

For those haters that just want to cause trouble, GTFO. I am so sick of people saying that 'custom versions are supposed to be custom made, not just tutorials!' Well i've personally had it! I have included my own stuff in here as well as some of my own bug fixes. GO HATE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!! I have spent 35+ hours working on this so that other people could benefit. Duck off….

For those who have stood by me and watched Eclipse Chronicles grow from a (let's admit it) very poor engine, to an engine with amazing features and bug fixes, THANK YOU!!!! You guys are my inspiration to keep working and to do a good job of it. Thank you.

Jaxx

That's not going to happen.

Why? Because CS:DE runs on DX8, EO runs on DX7\. And practically no one here has the knowledge to write a FUNCTIONAL DX8 class. yes I said functional, because CS:DE has a few interesting crashes on a lot of systems at random.

OH OH OH, I HAVE GOOD IDEAS, (this is the best one i gess, just try to understand )

add extra shop type, like a trade, items to items. u make a list of items, i example:

to get from shop exelent sword u need to have in inventor 2 wood and 3 iron.
to get from shop 2 basic shields u need to bring exelent sword, and etc.
what is the benefit of this shop. u can make items called "gold coints" or any other name, like new type of money and trade it to items, like vip shop, or make matereals and like craft ur wep. or make sword then sword +1 and ubgrading  stone. so if u wand get sword +1 from shop u need to have ubgrading stone and sword… so u can make from one shop several diferent ideas, jus put diferent shop in maps, its urs imagination.

also payment system sms or paypal, so 50% come to eclipse origins creator and 50% to game owner.

second is wings, new equpiments type, bost ur wallking speed or ewen flying, or acros watter or something...

and one more, sumoning spells, supon pets, but with spell :) like for class summoners, not for wariors or mages :)