Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Chronicles Update 11!!!

SkywardRiver

make mouse control, –-right button mark npc or obijact and left button attack or take item on the ground, mouse wheel zoom in and zoom out, and when u press it attack's with marked spell. enter also works the same. and more paperdols rows, like for attacking animation with sword, bow and glowes (weapons types)  :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some more sugesstions:

1\. atribute to steal, like a sjop and u can steal from it, something like a chest, but drop randomly items and afte 10 minutes can do the same.

2\. vehistles car, horse etc.

3\. pvp map arena, place in map where pvp posible, player fight againts player.

4\. characters creation when register :)

@Jaxx:

> Yeah, I'll let you know when it's up ;)
>
> Just fully integrated doors, pet combat system, my pet arenas, and I'm about to come up with a resource success rate :)

Hay dude look something is,wrong I dont have the save delete cancel bittoms van u fix it I got update 11 I didnt now wht todo so I quoted on a old post.Please fix I would fix it but have no vb6

@Kajamaz:

> Im sorry but this is way too unstable, toomany weird edits, alot of junky ones, and the buttons are in the wrong place, etc…

I got my bittons fixed thanks tomy helper bit for reals this is jacked up but its the best thimg u can find so im thank full for it

A. I take my examples from Eclipse Chronicles server update 11.

One. ![](http://i.imgur.com/ePenT.jpg [/ IMG] how to edit the original link from eclipse origins to link my server using vb6 (I teach it slowly so that I easily understood)

2\. [img] http://i.imgur.com/aELF8.jpg [/ IMG] I download the server from the beginning it was very exaggerated pts you can see and if I use the account menu, player, vitals, etc. will result in error, how to corrected so that the normal return (teach me slowly so I easily understand)

thanks to jaxx for create ur server

im newbie programming please teach to me: (

leave me message if you know this answer :([/img])

Well, i know this is the first post, but, i would like to have these:
-Strafing, or however thats spelt, sidestepping, for the projectile system.
And how do you do that with the arrow keys? maybe use numpad for that, or move it to the standard w, a, s, and d  keys for movement, q and e for strafing. And a possibility is a custom config file for the keyboard setup. I can change it to WASD on my own, but strafing is more difficult, havent tried it yet though. And for example, if the player is facing right, q would make them strafe up, e would be down, and you see how that works, kinda complex.
-a tab like you have for pets and quests for social, like friends and guilds.
-easier chat (right click to pm, click in chat to pm, click in the chatbox for pm (makes wasd/qe keys posible), tabs for global, map, party, and guild chats, and a fullscreen option.
-a tutorial on how to use all these feautures, for noobs like me. I cant get doors or pets, guild took a while to figure out.
-Maybe, just maybe, a simple config file serverside with a gui (or in admin panel), to control price for a guild, health and xp at each level.
-Day and night system
-multiple class spells/items (its simple, i can do it myself, but everyone would most likely enjoy it.)
You would be my hero if you did a  few of these, i cant do most of them and i could learn from it.
This could easily be the best EO edit with things like that.

I can help.. stop using this engine it is buggy I wish someone would just lock this topic… Jaxx is busy with his own stuff hints why he completely avoids this thread now.. so people can stop requesting new things its not going to be fixed or updated...  And people that keep asking how to use pets and doors just read the tutorials for them it not that hard.. jcsnider has released a new engine just use that one it replaces almost all of the edits in this engine anyways... Omg jaxx please lock this thread!!!!