Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Chronicles Update 11!!!

SkywardRiver

1 more thing if you are intrested what about pet lvl,dmg,name?? somting like this??
```
If Player(index).Pet.PetLevel(Player(index).Pet.PetNum) < 1 Then
    Player(index).Pet.PetDamage(Player(index).Pet.PetNum) = Npc(Player(index).Pet.PetNum).Damage + RAND(1, 3)
    Player(index).Pet.PetExp(Player(index).Pet.PetNum) = 0
    Player(index).Pet.PetLevel(Player(index).Pet.PetNum) = 1
    Player(index).Pet.PetHP(Player(index).Pet.PetNum) = GetPetVital(index, HP)
    Player(index).Pet.PetMaxHP(Player(index).Pet.PetNum) = Npc(Player(index).Pet.PetNum).HP + (GetPetLevel(index) + RAND(5, 20))
    End If

Player(index).Pet.Name = Trim(Npc(Player(index).Pet.PetNum).Name)

If GetPetVital(index, HP) <= 0 Then
    SetPetVital index, HP, GetPetMaxVital(index, HP)
    End If
```what you think ?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this:```
Sub CheckPetLevelUp(ByVal index As Long)
    Dim i As Long
    Dim expRollover As Long
    Dim level_count As Long

level_count = 0

Do While GetPetExp(index) >= GetPetNextLevel(index)
        expRollover = GetPetExp(index) - GetPetNextLevel(index)

' can level up?
        If Not SetPetLevel(index, GetPetLevel(index) + 1) Then
            Exit Sub
        End If

Call SetPetExp(index, expRollover)
        Player(index).Pet.PetDamage(Player(index).Pet.PetNum) = Player(index).Pet.PetDamage(Player(index).Pet.PetNum) + RAND(1, 3)
        Player(index).Pet.PetMaxHP(Player(index).Pet.PetNum) = Player(index).Pet.PetMaxHP(Player(index).Pet.PetNum) + RAND(5, 20)
        Call SetPetVital(index, HP, GetPetMaxVital(index, HP))
        level_count = level_count + 1
    Loop

If level_count > 0 Then
        If level_count = 1 Then
            'singular
            PlayerMsg index, "Your pet has gained " & level_count & " level!", BrightGreen
        Else
            'plural
            PlayerMsg index, "Your pet has gained " & level_count & " levels!", BrightGreen
        End If
    End If

PetWindow index
End Sub
```loooooooooooooooooool i beter coder then you…....call my mother she mast know this......hack no
this is just some edits what i doing past  years and i didnt finis it....

Version 10.7 is up! I noticed alot of 1 and 2's in the polls, and decided to add a fix to what I thought was causing it. You no longer have to delete your hard made maps to use my engine! Now this has the option to pick what size of picScreen you want! Not the big update eleven yet sadly, but this is a start to the greatness I have in mind XD

Excellent update to what is by far the best engine. I don't even know why Robin is making Eclipse Version 2, when this work you have done on 1 is a thousand times better than all of his work combined. No matter what anyone says, this is worth 5 out of 5 stars!

sorry to burst the creator's bubble but….
This shouldn't even be considered a custom version cuz it's nothing but TUTORIALS@Ravendown:

> Excellent update to what is by far the best engine. I don't even know why Robin is making Eclipse Version 2, when this work you have done on 1 is a thousand times better than all of his work combined. No matter what anyone says, this is worth 5 out of 5 stars!

How can you compare this to the default EO…GTFO this version is **BUILT FROM THE DEFAULT EO!!!!**
This should be worth a 2/5 cuz it's nothing but turorials…

Sincerely, Growlith1223

@Ravendown:

> Excellent update to what is by far the best engine. I don't even know why Robin is making Eclipse Version 2, when this work you have done on 1 is a thousand times better than all of his work combined. No matter what anyone says, this is worth 5 out of 5 stars!

You're a ducking idiot.

This Engine was made using tutorials /made/ for Robin's /engine/(see that, Engine, not a premade game like this)
Robin, made, the, base, of, this, Engine. This, is, just, additions, to, his, Engine.

Gawd.

@Jaxx:

> Growlith, isn't your custom version supposed to be ALL the tutorials? And I still do not see a download up yet….

No because

1\. Combat System is totally Remade to fit the refrences of a PMD game(NO TUTORIAL)
2.storage system to store recruited pokemon(NO TUTORIAL)
3.NPC To Player System(NO TUTORIAL)
4.Recruitment System(NO TUTORIAL)
5.HUD(MY TUTORIAL)

Sincerely, Growlith1223

@Growlith1223:

> No because
>
> 1\. Combat System is totally Remade to fit the refrences of a PMD game(NO TUTORIAL)
> 2.storage system to store recruited pokemon(NO TUTORIAL)
> 3.NPC To Player System(NO TUTORIAL)
> 4.Recruitment System(NO TUTORIAL)
> 5.HUD(MY TUTORIAL)
>
> Sincerely, Growlith1223

Doesn't mean you can come in here and diss him for his hard work.

People like it, people use it, fuck off.

@Jaxx:

> I'll have you know I've put over 32 hours of work into this just to give it to the community, Ive had to debug this thing like crazy, so duck off, and go offer the community something more than a handful of tutorials before you start passing judgement >.>

This. Seriously, Growlith you're a prick.