Find results in...

Eclipse - Event System

jcsnider

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lel:

> Can you add this to Stable? It was so much better then Eclipse.
> What….......?
> Stop looking at me like that!
> Don't Judge Me!

The only real upside of Stable was the scripting. Which this replaces.

@jcsnider:

> It also has sound/music enabled by default :D

He…... Went... There.....

"Alatar's Quest System v1.1"
Really?...... This just keeps on going doesn't it JC?
Alatar, don't take offense its a personal joke, honestly not involving you.

@‭‭‭Marsh:

> The only real upside of Stable was the scripting. Which this replaces.

honestly not until a couple months ago when jc explained to me why eclipes was better than stable I never really knew.. When JC explained it to me it took lots pictures, sing along songs, and small words.

@Justn:

> Does anyone else have a detection problem when trying to hit ctrl on the event npc? It seems it takes me a few tries before it registers the hit from time to time

I was going to pull a R***n, but then I seen how JC claimed this to be fixed.
ANYWAYS…........ Yes I am still experiencing this as well. Very rare thou, a lot less then last time.

Seems to be only on the moving npcs but the first chick does it more than the camp guy and the wolf it hasn't happened at all.. glad to know its just not me.. it feels like I am having to Chase that girl around to get her to talk to me sometimes :p

Thanks Jc gonna check it out

@Justn:

> Seems to be only on the moving npcs but the first chick does it more than the camp guy and the wolf it hasn't happened at all.. glad to know its just not me.. it feels like I am having to Chase that girl around to get her to talk to me sometimes :p

The chick is obviously playing 'hard to get'.

BUMP!

Here is update 1.5\. It SHOULD finally fix the problem with starting events using the "action" button. Waiting on my testers to confirm XD.

This update also fixes an RTE9 when you delete the last move route command on any event.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?k16w4kmz543e932

Enjoy!

Rendering the events will be significantly different as well as rendering the graphics in the editor. Furthermore, it will be different because of the show text/choices which would be better off rendered in CS:DE than places in a picbox.

@jcsnider:

> Rendering the events will be significantly different as well as rendering the graphics in the editor. Furthermore, it will be different because of the show text/choices which would be better off rendered in CS:DE than places in a picbox.

Yes, that is true. But most of the procedures needed to render these things can already be found, im just saying that if you know what you are doing. It isn't extremely hard to port systems between CS:DE & EO