Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logo for someone

gdog12356

Hey guys I made a logo for one of my friends who is a really good edm producer and was wondering if you guys could C&C this logo I made for him.

![](http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/315/1/0/1088689b6eab0c60604d041a79faf54d-d5kpcw5.png)

Just In case you guy's cannot tell what it says; It says Whit3Boy.

> Stupid? I'm hardly dumb but I couldn't make out what it said.

> I'm definitely not stupid and I had no idea what it said.

So you really couldn't make out ANY of that? Not even the W?

> Purefectly readable.

> I like it.

> I think it looks pretty sweet, it was easily readable to me ^^

> Good for a logo, but it's not exactly readable.
>
> It's identifiable though, so…

> I think it's cool and I know what its saying but that is not a "B".

Thanks guys, But yeah I guess the _B_ is a little hard to recognize. I was trying to make a symbol with the reversed 3, I guess it doesn't go to well. But hey, at least if you see the 3/B together like that you would recognize who it is and after all that is what a logo is all about.

What threw me off entirely (until you said the name) was the E and B. When reversed they can potentially be either. In my opinion it's too confusing at first glance, so unless you want people to read over the logo more than once to get it I would make it less abstract.

> What threw me off entirely (until you said the name) was the E and B. When reversed they can potentially be either. In my opinion it's too confusing at first glance, so unless you want people to read over the logo more than once to get it I would make it less abstract.

If people are taking time to read your logo and commit it to memory, that's a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...
It's perfectly legible to anyone with some common sense. Those that are fluent in English and couldn't read it should be insulting themselves, not this work. It meets all the typical standards for a music artist logo. You've also got some great symbol potential in the 3B, so kudos. A great symbol can be a big deal.

My only critique is on the overall balance. My eyes are instantly drawn to the 3B, but I don't get the satisfaction of a balanced composition when I look at the focal point.

> It's perfectly legible to anyone with some common sense. Those that are fluent in English and couldn't read it should be insulting themselves, not this work. It meets all the typical standards for a music artist logo. You've also got some great symbol potential in the 3B, so kudos. A great symbol can be a big deal.
>
> My only critique is on the overall balance. My eyes are instantly drawn to the 3B, but I don't get the satisfaction of a balanced composition when I look at the focal point.

Yeah man, totally. I thought that an E was an E, so I should insult myself.

^ this

Everyone commenting that they could CLEARLY read it is lying. It isn't clear at all. The fact that you told us what it said, is the only reason I understood it. I am definitely not dumb or illiterate. It's nice, but it could use some editing, even if only minor as mentioned above.

> Everyone commenting that they could CLEARLY read it is lying. It isn't clear at all. The fact that you told us what it said, is the only reason I understood it. I am definitely not dumb or illiterate.

Brilliant presumption. /sarcasm

There's just one flaw in your reasoning: you aren't special in the slightest.