• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proper Guild System…, Including:

Guild Ranks
Guild Banks
Guild Donations
Guild Prosperity Increases (Money in bank increases with a set interest rate, relevant to the amount of Guild Members online)
Guild-only Equips ( Capes / Robes, etc...)
Guild Zones (Guilds own certain maps, which are bought with Guild money [In Guild Bank] - each time a map changes owner, it increases in price)

And Also an Auction System, using custom menu's and what not.

@Desiderium:

> For guild as well:
> Can ANYONE (with a high enough level-(definable) and enough currency-(definable)) make a guild.

Ilnair made that already.

Also, Mellowz, I think you should add in better emoticons for the next release.

Mellowz, you should remake the spell system, so if you were to use that spell, it would affect a certain amount of tiles in front of the character, and AOE would be a certain distance of tiles around the character. Also have drag and drop hotkeys for spells, instead of memorize.

Sincerely, MrMiguu

Not sure if this has been addressed, but is it possible that you could increase the max amount of text that an item box can have in the title? Like, even if the name is small like "Health Potion", if there is more than one health potion is comes out as Health Potion
                                                                            (2)

But you cant see the (2), it gets cut off.  Simply, i wish that you could have bigger item names.

I suggest updating the spell system. See normal attacking and range attacking is super fast and cool. But the magic system is sloppy. Why not select a spell from a list and either use a specific button for it to attack so its faster, or just keep ctrl.