Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im so upset i want to cry!

Gwen

So I finally got my slot machine script that I was working on for Snim to work 100%

I was using the script editor program, and i went to load a different script. I acidently clicked on new script instead of open, and so i thought i clicked on cancel, but I must have clicked save. Well i guess that the script editor keeps your last script in memory and saved a nice new blank script over my completed slot machine script.

Now i have to start all over. At least I posted a good chunck of it in the vet section. :sad:

Gah in my VB class at school I was writing a program according to this paper the teacher gave me and I finish like the entire thing and he walks over and says, "Oh didn't you hear me say you had to have it do this also?"… I had to redo the whole dang program to fit in what he wanted  :sad:

So ya Gwen... that kind of stuff sucks I know, Best of luck getting it back together :)

Thanks for the support guys!!!!

Im happy to say that I was able to rebuild it… and make it better! And i was able to do it in less time than it origanly took me ^_^

So now i have a fully 100% working slot machine. Now i just need someone to make me a nice background pic for it.