Friendlier Eclipse

Marsh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
@Kreator:

> Yeah, might try and go a few months without getting muted this time. Besides, I want to show off a game myself and Japez are working on, as soon as we have engine to work with. At the moment we are just working on graphics and the such.

hmm i'm very interested in your new game :)

• 1 month later...
I love this topic!
Glad it's stickied…

Something for everyone on here to do, is stop the flaming back, etc...  If someone is being a complete noob (noticed I said noob, not newb), be nice to them, simple as that!

Even flamers; not sure how many members recall the user "newman", who would spend his time flaming the shoutbox...  I was one of the nicest members to him... Why?
Because he could "grow up" and end up being a distinguished member on these forums!

The normals members that come here need to be an example to other people and new members, even if they post in the wrong area, ask stupid questions, make useless contributions, etc...

• 4 weeks later...
Everyone was mean to me Sorry to say this but so was Marsh at times i cant remember all the words but it hurted me and now in my game wit hthe some 19 playing they will learn to hate YOU! jstt jokeing (spelling bad liek that many people comment bad but its sometimes just typos k guys  :angry:

• 3 months later...
@Tylian:

> Haha, Kreator resisting the sport of Newb Flamming?
> IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD, AND IT'S NOT THE SWISS'S FAULT!!
>
> On-Topic: I agree, and even though I hate doing It I'll try to help all the noobs and such when ever needed.

You can't really talk. your a newb too ^.^