Find results in...

Smokes

zombie0hour

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Darkniz-Panther:

> Why dont we just buy cigar lollipops if they taste so good? lol we dont have to light them and inhale/puff or anything ;P Just lick the flavor off, get legally and healthily high and be on your way.  :cheesy:

And that's why you're 13 :)

haha my friend, who had never until that moment smoked weed, completely freaked out when it got to him
he was like " my hands are fucking numb, theyre fucking numb!" and i was like easy buddy
and hes like holyyyy shit the world is spinning

it was hilarious,
but hes never done it again
his next thing he says is to try some alcahol

I've used a wide variety of drugs in my "party" years, and I personally advise against ever doing drugs.

Just not worth it in the end.  And many of them could BE your end.
To much money, to much drama, to much trouble it caught, ect, ect.

Do as I say, not as I do.

I smoke pot everyday. It's fun getting toked, and the sense of thrill I get when I go to a drug deal and hope I don't get capped. And the adrenaline rush I get when the police search my house, car, and other belongings. It's just so great. I hope they never legalize this shit or it'll just get boring.

@Robin:

> I smoked cigarettes during the day, Cigars when I can be bothered, smoke pot if I'm out, hookah when at house parties and smoked shrooms once.
>
> Stopped smoking pot recently and started spending my drug money on ecstasy.

watch about them pills, you'll be fried like bacon. ;3\. my friend started doing pills, somehow he did enough fucking pills to make him now act retarded ;/.

Often pills are the drugs that are laced. Especially after Extasy started getting media attention and authorities were cracking down on it, it was hard to find pure MDMA pills, most were laced with an amphetamine. They are fairly expensive anyway, even if you buy expensive pot ($40+ an eighth) – if you are smart and don't smoke it like a fiend it can keep you high for a couple weeks, whereas that same cost for pills is maybe 1 or 2 hits. That's a problem with coke too, is it's so expensive for the duration of the high.

(Ok, letting the cat out of the bag, I've smoked pot quite a bit, I've done X 2 times, coke 3 times, and acid once, and shrooms/truffles twice.)