Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WTF!!! THIS WRONG!!

XxArchAngelxX

I was just fiddling around on google earth, just for fun I decided to look up my own house. THEY HAVE A GROUND LEVEL CAMERA POINTING STRAIGHT UP MY DRIVEWAY! I can see the number plate on my car! I looked up all my friends' houses, The Same Thing! I'm absolutely furious about this! It has to stop!

Look up your house, is it the same? We really need to spread the word.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree… We had our house built 4 years ago, I check google earth every year and it has a picture taken from when my house was being built... Kinda weird, but, if you try MSN maps or w/e it has a photo from 2 years ago, atleast our house was built and we had grass then...

actually there was someone who was taking a leak when this pic was taken, but think if this is what they put on the public one what does the government one see? How did the get the cameras on every telegraph pole? Yes the satellite images are ok but you can tell me a satellite can look up at a tree there on the ground

I'd guess they have vans that go around and "digitally scan" area's for picture panorama's.

I actually JUST RECENTLY read an article where google earth was BANNED from all us militart places for having a "scanned" veiw of inside a military base.

They basically use high speed digital camera's that take pictures in circles real fast and the comp sets em together as a whole image, so you can see everything