Find results in...

Whats Your IQ?

gizmo1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@danieltheslayer:

> 201\. I had the papers to prove it but the government took them.

HAHAHAHA Yea…Right

The basic line.. 140 is the highest you can get without being declared near or a genius. 158 is high but 201 comon your not that smart.

Edit:If your IQ was that high you would have gotten a genius grant,, have you gotten $500 000 lately?

In gradeschool I took one, and scored really high (dont remember what it was)
So I got put in the "nerd" class, it was called S.P.R.I.N.G, dont remember what it stands for.
All the smart kids were in it.

I got kicked out though XD
I talked to much, got into trouble.
I'm a brilliant rebel

@DrNova:

> In gradeschool I took one, and scored really high (dont remember what it was)
> So I got put in the "nerd" class, it was called S.P.R.I.N.G, dont remember what it stands for.
> All the smart kids were in it.
>
> I got kicked out though XD
> I talked to much, got into trouble.
> I'm a brilliant rebel

Doc, I had a similar situation. I was placed in the GIFTED Program (for smart kids) in grade school. The reason you talked so much is probably the same as mine. I was bored in school because I picked everything up almost instantly. So talked to take up the huge gap of time that was left.

Oh and I am not sure on my IQ, but I have a good shot at attending MIT next year (two years early) so … yeah. ^^;

- Adulese

@Munro:

> HAHAHAHA Yea…Right
>
> The basic line.. 140 is the highest you can get without being declared near or a genius. 158 is high but 201 comon your not that smart.
>
> Edit:If your IQ was that high you would have gotten a genius grant,, have you gotten $500 000 lately?

No, I was a government te
Haha, just kidding fellow civilians. I am not involved with the government, never have been, and I love the government. We all should if we don't otherwise they will find you. We will find you.

lol it was, and anyways whoever said they had over 200 is a huge liar, the person who scored highest in history on this was albert einstein and i think his was 195\. i don't think you would score over 200 unless you could get each problem done in less than a second. and lol look i can make an image like that to :P

http://www.free-iqtest.net/images/badges2/l160.gif
http://www.free-iqtest.net/images/badges2/l159.gif
just change the number you want XD, and it was very easy test, its like a fake one, i bet a retard could pass it.