Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whats Your IQ?

gizmo1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IQ tests are retarded… they are for people who are dumb and want to show other's they are not... wich makes them more dumb. I had 116 points on that, the government tests are allways the same in my country so you can cheat actualy, IQ has nothing to do with maturity, wisdom or anything you consider decent about somebody. There's a polish singstar that's dumber than Britney Spears and her youtube fan combined... and her's is 170something. Does that makes her any smarter? Guess not. So shove your IQ up your ass - you can be someone without it and if you are dumb your IQ can't help you.

i took the SAT at 2nd grade and in 3rd grade the FCAT. On SAT i got a A+ and on FCAT like A- or A. Im in 6th grade now and don't take it any more since well Ive moved a lot. All over America,(by this i mean all the continent not just US) 6 different schools. Just if you wonder this is the places I've lived in(in order): Argentina(born here), Mexico(sister born here), Venezuela(no one born here), US(brother born here), Venezuela(again, no one born here) and Argentina after 7 years of being outside of my natal country. I've moved a lot because of my dads job. Sorry for all of the off topic.