Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need ur thoughts on this…

Hippoman789

ok this happened a while ago. about a month. its going to be a bit hard to understand. but heres how it goes.

OK so my friends sister was at a wedding. when leaving at night she was hit by a car. (she was on a well marked crosswalk). My friend came back from the wedding and slept in my room with me. on the first night we talked about it. (i wont go into detail cuz it doesnt matter). That night i had no dreams. all i saw was darkness. i didnt hear anything either. Then (dont ask me how) the darkness got darker (aka blacker) i started to freak out. i got up and looked around, paincing. i quickly fumbled for a flash light behind me the entire time my eyes darting around the room looking for even a shead of light. i found none. im shaking near crying when i find the flashlight. i flick it on and start waving it around madly. i wave it through my eyes. the entire night i barely slept. and when i did i had no dreams. i had to flash the light around again and again in my eyes to know that there was still light.

–-----
That was day 1.
day 2 is far worse.
-------

my friend is having a sleep over at anothers house. Im sleeping in my room. i have a dream. or atleast thats what i thought. i dont know why but the lights are off. i dont see anything. but i somehow know im in the bathroom. i know im at the door. i try to turn on the light switch. Its not there. (i know every inch of my house. and i could find anything blindfolded) I check the other side of the dorr. Its not there. I Feel around for it. Its not there. I check the door for the dorrknob. Its Not there. I check all over. Its not there. I am freaking out now. Pitch black, im shaking crying and banging on the door. I Keep looking for the door knob. Its not there. I try the lights again Its not there. Im yelling banging on the door. No light switch no door knob. I tried going to the left. I couldnt. I tried the right. I couldnt I tried going back. I couldt. Then BANG the lights come one. My parents are behind me. im in my room. banging on the wall in a small corner between one of my dressers and my TV, The reason i couldnt go back is because of the fact that there was a air mattress behind me. I had sleepwalked into the corner.

-------------
Laugh all you want at me but i had this happen. The only way i can explain it is that is death. And not knowing wether your dead or not is the worse fate ever. So i ask you. What do you think. I must know. I still am scared of those two days. You can laugh. I know you will. But i just hope it never happens it you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first day happens to me, if you stare in a dark room it get's darker because there's barley or no light, so your eyes can't really see anything if there's no light. Second one is freaky though, that sense of panic is just scary D:.

basically at night, the darkness gets darker because theres no light in the room, if your relaxing your eyes your not using them, thefore your pupils relax to save energy making it seem darker, if you try and move your eyes to focus on something it pretty much returns instantly

The only thing I can think of is that you were asleep. Some dreams are pretty real.
Not quite the same, but I had a dream we were moving house. So in the morning I got up started to put stuff in boxes. After about 30 mins of doing this I realised it was a dream and how could I be so stupid?
Another time I had a dream my friend rang me up and told me to wear white trousers. So I got up in the morning and looked for some white trousers, which I was convinced I owned. Then realised that was a dream too.

Are you maybe worried about being "kept in the dark" about something? Maybe that's coming through in your dream.
Don't worry though. Its when you have a dream that you are a baker and birds eat all your bread, that's when you should be worried.

The first day seems to me like a panic attack, if you truly where awake. Did you feel extremely scared, and was it like hard to breathe? The second day just seems like a dream reflected upon the night before because it scared you so much, and the non movement part happened because you were stuck in real life.

Wow, freaky.

When I was about 5 or something I didn't feel well so I slept with my mum that night. You know when your ill and you have really horrid dreams because of the way your feeling. I dreamt that I came down stairs in the morning and my brother was really pissing me off so I smacked him in the face (ROFL). Then I herd a scream and I woke up, I then found out that I had punched my mum in the back of the head full pelt (LOL).

ok i cant believe i have to rewrite all of this…. ok so im going to do short version.

You black out just like me. When i focus on sumthin then stand up i black out, neck burns, and i fall to the ground. It happened in schoo cept i was really really pale and my eyesight started to fail and i saw blue specs every where. and the nurse said it looked like i was having a cardiac arrest.

> dorrknob.

dork knob! lol ok well that was funny not your story just the mistake
thing with no dreams, that means you slept good, so im told
sleep walk, probably because your freaked out
and no lights, as he said in the first post it happens to everyone, has something to do with your eyes.

Never had a real nightmare I guess. But sometimes I don't dream - it's like you go to sleap and instantly wake up… It sucks because I allways feel realy tired then. And as for me - the longer you stare into darkness the less you can see. There's a light flashing in my window from the streat so there's allways a tiny source of light - enough to see in black and white (yeah actualy human eyes turns into black/white vision at night/with limited light source - you can see the outlines and objects but no colors). Maybee just leave a little light lit at night... nothing to be ashamed of (as long as nobody knows about it xD)

@Hippoman789:

> that reminds me…if i stop coming to eclipse i died.

blackouts are a bad, stop being so dramatic and go see a doctor. Could be minor strokes or something. None of the poeple at Eclipse will really have any idea. I would go find out whats wrong with you before some serious harm is done.

Meh, Marsh has a good point.  I've had experiences with dreams like that.  Haha, every night I have a dream I can't tell if I'm awake or not, it's because when you're in a pure dream state, you're pretty much unconscious, or something.  But, every night, I wake up because of a nightmare, nothing bad, I enjoy it[Don't ask.. please lol].  Bring on the nightmares!! Heh. Although, lately I have been sleeping better.  But, who cares, go to a doctor, you're not gonna die.  Nothing against your mom or nothing, but, fuck her!! She says there's nothing wrong… there MIGHT be, go get it checked out.